A question about CamHack

Because I play RBR, for the moment without RSRBR, on my 16:9 LCD TV, I installed CamHack to achieve that the image is not stretched. After some trial and error I finally got it working.
At first I thought that by assigning a keystroke or button of my wheel to Enable, I could start the CamHack.exe that way. It seems however that I have to start CamHack manually first before starting RBR and then enable the effect from it by the keystroke or button. Am I right with that ?
If so, is there a way to start CamHack.exe automatically with RBR or has it always to be done in 2 steps ?

As far as I know, you need to load Camhack first. However, you can then assign the "enter" key to activate Camhack (the default key is "*"), and that ensures that it is activated as soon as you hit the enter key to run the Session.

Not sure if that helps.

hi rijnton
I've been wondering about the same thing....is'nt there a way to start the camhack with RBR or RSRBR by adding some info to the game's shortcut?....right click the shortcut, chose properties and add on something to the target window that would open the hack after the game opens?
I'm using 16:9 as well and found that by changing the FOV values in the camhack config.ini to the values below the perspective is better and increases the sense of speed....it saves me from having to mess with the hacks FOV ....but I guess the size of display and the resolution makes a diiference too but you might want to try it.
FOVX=1.95
FOVY=0.75

There is a way: DOS batch file.

Open up Notepad, and type the following:

@echo off
start "" "C:\Richard Burns Rally\RSCenter2011.exe"
start "" "C:\Richard Burns Rally\CamHack.exe"

Change the file path if it's different, and save the file as something.bat
Double clicking something.bat will launch both RSCenter and CamHack

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes