MGP19 A.N.N.A is a big fail

the ai lap times are simply broken.

Currenty doing some moto3 qualifying and races on 116%, you have a few riders setting quick times then from P4 to P9 the ai is 4 seconds slower then 8 seconds slower for the rest of the field. that is ridiculous, thus, resulting in the races being split up into 3 groups that are massively spread out with the front runners eventually lapping the back group of ai about 8-9 laps into race!

Qualifying in real moto3, P19 from Pole is what, around 1.5/2 seconds difference which results in close racing. The Ai in motogp 17 from P1 to P10 would be within a second of each other as it should be.

Only Qualy & raced in moto3 but at this point i might aswell go back to motogp17, better realism & better racing!

the ai lap times are simply broken.

Currenty doing some moto3 qualifying and races on 116%, you have a few riders setting quick times then from P4 to P9 the ai is 4 seconds slower then 8 seconds slower for the rest of the field. that is ridiculous, thus, resulting in the races being split up into 3 groups that are massively spread out with the front runners eventually lapping the back group of ai about 8-9 laps into race!

Qualifying in real moto3, P19 from Pole is what, around 1.5/2 seconds difference which results in close racing. The Ai in motogp 17 from P1 to P10 would be within a second of each other as it should be.

Only Qualy & raced in moto3 but at this point i might aswell go back to motogp17, better realism & better racing!
man that's normal in qualy, Milestone has never done a real AI in qualy. Those times are just simulated and not done for real. In the race, instead the times are more near

the lap times are just as bad in race as qualy, im lapping the ai in 8-9 laps on over 100% difficulty

difference between fastest ai & slowest should be a couple of seconds p/lap with the top 10 ai within 1.5 seconds diff p/lap

Having the same issue, only way to not get annoying backmarkers was to result to 50% race distance at 120% AI, I checked their facebook and they say they're aware of the issue so hopefully and I do mean very hopeful they fix it, cause right now it's ridiculous, same with the sometimes random as hell start position where one rider gets put nearly at turn 1 at the start. I really enjoy the AI of the top 6/10 depending on the track as they're atleast somewhat competitive even when it's just with eachother but anything further down the ranks is abyssmal, they get in your way, they have no clue as to how to exit corners with speed, it's terrible. Top 5 makes me wish for 150% AI as I feel by then they'd really be competitive.

Yep, they need to adjust it, riders behind you start adjusting their pace to yours, and as someone stated, gaps are too big. IRL Moto2 gap between first and 25th is like 1 sec, here is 7 seconds at 120%. Once it's adjusted it'll be a big step forward

Another thing is 'leaders' race pace, on mugello (MotoGP) they were faster in race than in quali.

that was present in 18 too, but i was manage to keep quali pace in races for most time. In 19 however in 19 i'm like 1-1,5 sec slower in race and AI doesn't care about tyre wear or fuel weight :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%