A lot of silly questions...

Hi !! I, m Dani and i'm new around here, I´m from Argentina, I'm 63 years old, and find Assetto a few days ago, I'been listen about this game but never was play it until last week. I'm was a simracer of GPL some years ago (a bad one, by the way:rolleyes:) used to ran in an argentinian ligue ( grandprixargentina ) but Assetto Corsa blow my mind, I'm almost find it and have some little questions about the game in general and some mods in particulary. First question: AC have a nigth mode? 'cause I read in some description that it have, but I don't find it in the menu.
Second question; setups in AC are very hard, Lotus 49 for example, if you changes the camber angle, all the physic are modify and it´s need to change all the stuffs (damper for ex,) Now I've find some examples of diferents setups, but where I must put them for used during the game???
Third question. I've downloading two mods Mclaren M23 (James Hunt) and GP classics1967 but when I want see the replay in those cars there's no sounds, anybody could help me??
Well, that's all for a while, I apreciate your advises and so sorry for my english :rolleyes::rolleyes: . Thanks again and regards. Dani

First question: AC have a nigth mode?
AC doesn't have night racing and will never have it as it would require a complete engine rewriting.

Now I've find some examples of diferents setups, but where I must put them for used during the game???

If you found some setup files you have to put them in:
C:\Users\Your PC name\My Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\name_of_the_car\track.

Third question. I've downloading two mods Mclaren M23 (James Hunt) and GP classics1967 but when I want see the replay in those cars there's no sounds, anybody could help me??

AC has been updated a lot during these years. Some of these updates caused sounds from mods previously released to stop working. The only solution is to wait for the modder to update the car so that it's properly working with the latest AC version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%