FM5 a little late

Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios)
I've tried to get this started on here and tried to even get some commitments. I'm not sure what the block is, as I know many have the game. Maybe over league preferences? Who knows. I've been forced to go outside of RD, which I hate to do, and join another league, which is absolutely spectacular racing. Of course there is the next gen advantage, but the upstep in physics makes the races come alive like never before. Forza is not perfect, but it's the best, by far, on the console right now, IMO. With some creativity, you could have a real bang up league of any sort of car class you want, or even allow some parts upgrades to the lower finishers or "card draw" leagues. The list is endless.

If you ever get some interest here, I'm in. If you want info about the other league, PM.

I've tried to get this started on here and tried to even get some commitments. I'm not sure what the block is, as I know many have the game. Maybe over league preferences? Who knows. I've been forced to go outside of RD, which I hate to do, and join another league, which is absolutely spectacular racing. Of course there is the next gen advantage, but the upstep in physics makes the races come alive like never before. Forza is not perfect, but it's the best, by far, on the console right now, IMO. With some creativity, you could have a real bang up league of any sort of car class you want, or even allow some parts upgrades to the lower finishers or "card draw" leagues. The list is endless.

If you ever get some interest here, I'm in. If you want info about the other league, PM.
were have to join up one evening and do some laps :) just love this game so much

Be delighted to. I am a member of several leagues outside of RD, although it pains me that we can't get the interest here. It's 1000% better than anything on the 360 right now, although I still enjoy going back to some of those games for their certain features.

I know @Bram has limited time and can't be giving out Forums when there is no interest, and clearly that seems to be the case. In effect, I think many are holding out on upgrading and many are waiting for pCARS since they think Forza is not league-worthy.

Tell them you know me from RD and you will have to take a little "test" (I know, I know) then you can compete in many events coming up. They goal of which is to just have fun. I like the league there because they are hardcore...no assists and cockpit forced. And they are fast. And fun. And the site is well laid out.

We can always get together and practice for those events, which is basically what I do on my own.

But come pCARS, I'm sure the options on here (I'd love to create an IndyCar league on the xbox if allowed to have a section) will be many.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
League and club forums for pcars have been up for quite a bit :)

Really?!?! Woo. I'll have to check. My bad. I'm not sure how many will be on the xbox, but I'll keep trying to whip up interest.

EDIT: Whip up interest? lol. Sorry. I'm not sure that's even possible given the anticipation, but I'll do my best to corral the xboxers.

Last edited:
Not long until we have pCARS, unless they postpone it again. :mad: PM me for Forza5 options. I don't think it's been well received here. Of course, it's still Turn 10 and their anti-racing B.S. so I can't say I blame folks with other options. And many just don't have the XBO yet. They are waiting for the Holy Grail of F1. lol.

Tx just arrived! 600 cant get here soon enough..yea f1 is def the one im waiting on.but forzs looks cool.f-e sounds cool ..now I just need to move my gamer tag to the one..it dosent want me to apparently. .lolyried a few times but I think its a email address issue

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%