a little help - warning n0ob at work here x2 pics inside

You really need to say what your problem is, is the wheels you're talking about?

Btw, it's probably best to try things in a game session rather than in the car selection screen.

As far I can see from pictures:

- You need to export ALL parts of body (except movables: steering wheel, wheels, brakes, maybe lights) joined in one only DOF mesh
- You need define in car.shd all definitions for each material in that DOF mesh file (see included default 'lambo' in racer/data/cars car to see how to)
- Then, export each movable part in separate DOF. See again the 'lambo' car!

Best regards, and welcome to Racer community!!

Try set your car up in your 3d editor with the floor in place, and then the origin point of the world (x,y,z 0,0,0) at the centre of gravity of the car...

It just looks like you exported the car too low in world space, or have very short suspension (so the car is under the floor)

your both right, i've been just doing "test Models" to get a feel for racer, i've only exported part of the body, as i said to get a feel for the game, you've answered my question though regarding what needs to be exported seperately so many thanks for that indeed, appreciate that...

soon as i get sometime, i'll do a proper export and post some screens
cheers guys

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back