a little concerned

So I am probably on in the wrong thread, please don't hate... I'm new. anyway, so I donated to the developers that gave us that amazing canyon run. I received an email letting me know the coast was available and even traffic. my problem is, I reformatted recently and have been playing other sims, so, how do I get LA Canyons back? I am willing to donate even more for the new but am a little cautious because I don't want to pay more money every time I reformat.

Please help a dummy out?......

So I am probably on in the wrong thread, please don't hate... I'm new. anyway, so I donated to the developers that gave us that amazing canyon run. I received an email letting me know the coast was available and even traffic. my problem is, I reformatted recently and have been playing other sims, so, how do I get LA Canyons back? I am willing to donate even more for the new but am a little cautious because I don't want to pay more money every time I reformat.

Please help a dummy out?......

Search your emails for the original email you got from Phoenix when you got your paid version of LAC and go back through that link. You can download from there up to 5 times.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing