Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

You know Patrick I gotta say I think this may be your best conversion yet in terms of its overall quality. That isn't to say its the one you put the most work into, I can't know for sure which ones you've laboured over more, but in terms of it being a high quality, great looking great racing track this is just about tops for any mod track for GSCE. Most of what may let down or detract in some small or larger way from your other conversions are things beyond your control, basically the mesh itself being flawed or having wrong camber, or the layout not quite being right etc. This one however feels pretty much perfect.

I drained the tank on the '03 layout in the V12 and I want to go back for more. I love this track. Thanks Patrick.

I think the problem with at least one of the curbs is entirely a bug.

Take this picture of the second half of the turn 1 chicane and you can see how high the tire is going while going through a part of the curb that shouldn't even upset the car much when its not under power. This picture was taken basically coasting at minimal speed and the car is further into the air than an F1 car ever should be. Interestingly enough you can actually take the big sausage on the inside edge of this curb and it'll upset the car far less.

30BD761DF8F45693961C43321E67D7FFF90DE660

This seems clearly to me to be a landmind leftover somehow from 3d modeling the curbs. Clearly in a softer sprung GT car this isn't as much of a problem to cope with but in stiff F1 cars its altogether deadly.

Cross-B submitted a new resource:

A lil skin pack for Retro Truck mod - wip skin pack

Here, a litle skin pack for the Retro truck mod .
I know it s not probably the best skins you ever seen ,
but my focus is to share .THe entire skins are steel in wip and i will working again and continue to add some other trucks .
some are real trucks like Adam'lacko's renault truck(etrc) View attachment 118851 View attachment 118852 View attachment 118853 View attachment 118854 View attachment 118855 and ashey cooper (north american big rigs ) and some are simply fantasy , especialy...

more pictures :http://ligerianvirtualtruks.monsite-orange.fr/page-56a2cfa120a66.html

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I hope I'm doing everything right.
This is my first skin.
I'm not sure if it's complete, before looking at the pictures you need to know few things:
1. I never used a program like GIMP or PS or whatever is on the market (I took about 3 Hours)
2. I Had no idea what to do and I came up with a skin with Aussie products
3. Im a foreigner living in Australia and the skin is suppose to be funny more than cool.
4. Please feel free to tell me if it's really ugly but help me to improve my skill with GIMP
5. Computers isn't present in my daily job activities (I feed people for living:))
Please be nice but honest :D
Thanks
Front.png
Rear.png

Hi Everyone, I hope I'm doing everything right.
This is my first skin.
I'm not sure if it's complete, before looking at the pictures you need to know few things:

This is my first skin.
1. I never used a program like GIMP or PS or whatever is on the market (I took about 3 Hours)
2. I Had no idea what to do and I came up with a skin with Aussie products
3. Im a foreigner living in Australia and the skin is suppose to be funny more than cool.
4. Please feel free to tell me if it's really ugly but help me to improve my skill with GIMP
5. Computers isn't present in my daily job activities (I feed people for living:))
Please be nice but honest :D
ThanksView attachment 118869 View attachment 118870
Looks fine to me. With more practice you'll find it easier. But your off to a good start, better than my first miserable attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back