A Lifetime of Cars

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
Got bored last night and put together a picture of all the cars I've owned. Grew up in a mechanics family so bought them all used except the '88 Camaro (only new car I've ever owned and drove it for 10 years) These are all google pics but they are the correct colors of the all the vehicles. Yeah I'm old. HeHe:D Love to see your babies
MY CARS.jpg

Of course I have had many cars over the years, not the American classics that Jeff has had though. Some nice cars there Jeff. But my passion has always been motorbikes. I am going to compile a list with scanned photos as soon as time allows but the count since the age of 16 is currently 158 motorcycles and counting. I still own three now.

Best was the '74 Lemans, such an awesome car somebody lifted it. Worst the Audi 1000 it was a total piece of sh*t . I'm a mechanic so I gave it to a mechanic I didn't like.

158 motorcycles and counting. I still own three now.
Wow, have you checked out the Barber Motor Sports Museum online. It's about 10 miles from my house and I think it's one of the largest motorcycle museums in the world. Acres and Acres of bikes, you'd probably leave little wet spots everywhere. Can't wait to see your listing.

@JeffL , so how did you like the Taurus SHO?. I've always thought those were pretty cool cars. I still remember back in the day when they first came out i would see them go up against them FBody Mustang 5.0's and either beat them or stay side by side with them. I think the SHO's were quicker than the Thunderbird Supercoupes as well.

SHO's were definitely sleeper cars.

Big time sleeper, take on Camaros and Mustangs all day long and faster in the quarter than the tbird (when the turbo chargers weren't burning up on the bird) but not top end. They had a lot of electrical issues but it was a tight ass car. Great suspension. Smokem in 3 gears. LOL. Not bad for grandmas sedan.:)

@Ole Marius Myrvold
I was driving 100 miles to a job and it got 55 miles per gallon. Great car "diesel". Funny story about that car was that I bought it from a friend named Lamb. I wrecked it hitting a deer. So I hit a Deer with Lambs Rabbit.

^^,

Oh well. At least you get to drive your cars, I own three, have owned five, and never had a drivers license.

I am a tiny bit jealous as well. There are quite a few cars you've owned that I would really like to own one day :)

I know it looks like fun but when you own old cars like that you have to work on em' , I can't tell how many of those cars I had to lay under in the snow just to keep em runnin' . Much rather go to work in a boat.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%