Resource icon

Helmets A Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 161052

Keep your HD helmets rollin' :D RDmasters 4ever :p

Basically you can use the same one of F1 2013, just after that copy and paste the skin over the 2014 one because only glove are different
No you can't do that at all, not even really close.

From what I have seen the texture is applied in a different way slightly.

Below the two wireframes from 2013 and 2014 overlaid.

The Pink wireframe is from 2013 and the green from 2014. If you use a 2013 texture on a 2014 helmet, it will be misaligned and you'll get a gap running down the rear of the helmet. In short 2013 helmets do not work on 2014 helmet models.

vi7rXa.jpg

Great job as ever.... But please, please, please ML, provide us a Template for the helmets....
Unfortunately I only had two helmets to check out, see what was different, and one car texture(Ferrari). I do not own the game, nor do I intend on owning it either. Sorry.

Ok, but it's a sad news for now.... How did you get the wireframe of the 2014 helmet? And at least, Is it possible for anybody to export a 3ds version of the bespoke helmet that we can import in photoshop and paint on it?? If i know how to extract the 3d shape from the game i'll do it myself but i can't...

Ok, but it's a sad news for now.... How did you get the wireframe of the 2014 helmet? And at least, Is it possible for anybody to export a 3ds version of the bespoke helmet that we can import in photoshop and paint on it?? If i know how to extract the 3d shape from the game i'll do it myself but i can't...
I had asked for a couple of models from someone, just to have a look at the textures for this year. Hamilton and Alonso is what I got. That's why I have released them two as remakes as I do not have anymore, and will not be having anymore. I'm pretty sure 3DSimED can do the model extraction, although not 100% sure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%