A Good Sim Racing Combination?

PC2, California Highway (or Azure Coast), Clear weather, around sunset, Toyota GT86, ABS on, Traction and Stability control off, manual shifter and clutch, safe setup (not the OEM one).

Lovely view and you can flog the car to within an inch of its life and it'll never get old.

Just be sure to toggle ESP/TC/SC on and off a couple of times to make sure the physics engine and the UI both agree that the aids really are off.

Since I do not own a sim racing PC, I must point back to racing an E-type Jaguar at Sebring Forza (whichever #) on Xbox 360. Love the looseness of the car on a bumpy circuit. Thrilling to keep trying to beat my ghost lap times. My sim racing pleasure threshold has not yet been heightened by PC or anything more advanced than Fanatec CSR/CSP V.2 pedals/TH8RS with Basher Boards adapter and, TM 456 Italia/T3PA on Xbox One.

Any good rF2 car at Guapore from Reiza Pack. Just simply works every time. Now what is good car in rF2 deserves a 50pages pdf explanation document, and even then it will boil down to personal preference and perception.

Also.... If you have skills. Race Forster 41 (rep. Ford GT40 MK1) at S397 Nordschleife, preferably with non saturated rubber setting because generated one is terrible.

Shameless self plug, I hate myself: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1213554944

We kinda try to replicate 1967 Le mans grid, perhaps someone will find it worth time. This is honest work.

I can relate to that after the holidays new year slump for racing. This year we decided to do an all oval championship with the CART 98 mod right at the start of the new year and it has been a blast so far. Running a mini classic 1998 oval schedule has really sparked some interest in my league and been very fun for all of our drivers so far!

01/05/2020 Homestead
01/12/2020 Nazareth
01/19/2020 Rio
01/26/2020 Milwaukee
02/09/2020 Michigan
02/16/2020 Gateway
02/23/2020 Indianapolis
03/01/2020 Phoenix
03/08/2020 California

*Disclaimer* This is not meant to be a promotion to my league, just sharing what we are doing to break up the post holiday slump and also while we wait for AMS2. ;)

Assetto Corsa + GT3 Cars + Nürburgring Nordschleife + Night

Was literally gonna say this.

BUT Try this combination with the RSS GT (Doesn't really matter which one tbh. I use the Lambo because sound) or the Porsche Cup in iRacing!

At last it is always super satisfying finally nailing an insanely difficult car/track combo. I couldn't stop smiling when I first managed to do consistent laps in the Reynard 99i (CART) around Sonoma. The elevation kills all your grip but once you get the hang of it... Oh boy is it fun :rolleyes:

Daytime - Race or Hotlap - rF2 or AMS - Virginia International Raceway North Course - Any rear wheel drive car with Manual Gearbox (like 190E Tuned for rF2).

If it should remain only one moment of all what I have made in simracing since about 20 year, it is very clear for me that it would be the feeling I had the very first time I launched the lotus 49 at Watkins glen within Grand prix legends.

Of course there is some fantastic other moments and combination; but I will never forget that special moment.

Recently, I will say that ACC is above everything else, because I love GT3
I also love the nordschleife. with GT3 in Assetto corsa, or 964 cup in Raceroom
I also love LA canyon with the 911 singer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back