A glimpse of new and coming content

Dont know if that is compatible with the current format but yeah, i would give that a try. The wheel rotation ingame has been reset to 180 degrees, all sensitivity sliders back to 50 percent. Strange enough the buttons are still mapped and the controller configs are still intact. Dont know and at the moment i dont want to start tweaking my settings again:(.

**EDIT** just checked my RCS file in the controlset folder were i tweaked the led lights to 94. They are back at 96 so something has overwritten the file...

Nope...this is strange. Maybe i did not change back the led lights in the RCS file after a reinstall a while ago but i certainly had my ingame rotation at 320 and not 180, cause i just cant drive with 180 (neither with 320 but that's not the point:))

I looked in the Gamedata Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\cars

and found > 2x Aston, 2x Nissan, 2x Dodge :D

The Bmw M3 GT2 is announced but what is the bmw m3 gt 2012..?

Maybe the M3 GTS..?

i just checked with the devs and this build didnt change any of your personal setup files ... hope that helps

Andi

Thanks for the help Andi, still dont know what happened. Anyways, it seems that, as usual, i need to think before i write. Im in the four-tees, there is still hope shall we say? All this time i thought that the ingame wheel rotation had real effect on the amount of rotation:whistling:. Early stages of demetia?

With age comes wisdom (well, not in my case:D). Reminds me of the best joke i ever heard:
Dady bull and his son are standing on a hill watching beautiful cows in the valley. Son turns to dad and says: "Dad, lets run down an *PEEP* a cow. Without looking back at his son the dad says: "No son, lets walk down and *PEEP* them all".
Translate that back to racing....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years