A few problems and questions

I have a few problems that need sorting out with rfactor 2.

First off, since I installed the new build, the AI cars seem to be taking a weird line round the track, they steer onto the grass and go wide onto the run off area and so on.

Secondly, this is only a problem with one of my converted tracks on a particular mod, when the race starts, after a few seconds, it seems to go into slow motion then afterwards it goes back to normal.

Thirdly, I think this is a bug but the damage doesn't affect AI cars and they don't even pit, so they just continue round without eg a front wing or a rear wing.

Finally, is there a way u can make the time acceleration speed faster, because when doing AI tests, with my AI series in rf1, to test it i used to do fast forwarded tests, but the time acceleration speed isn't much in a race session in rf2. So is it possible?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Its better to start a thread per question and include the question in the title bar of the thread :) This is a bit too generic.

Are you experiencing these issues also with base content? If not it sounds more like a problem with add-on content.

I'm not experiencing this issue with the FISIR mod with this track, so it's clearly something to do between the combination with my mod and my track, it doesn't have any problems on any other tracks. Also, I've been doing AI tests, but even with the use of DRS, there is next to no overtaking even in big overtaking spots. Is there any way currently that I can increase the amount of overtaking there is between the AI cars? Any help would be appreciated :)

Yes some mods experience problems with the new build.
The best start is to install ISI content only. If that works, install and test one by one. It can be a lot of work, or do it by at a time. That way to pin point the faulty mod.

I think that the track isn't set up for drs, so they probably all use it. If the guy of the track made bad ai, than you can try to alter the AI lines by modding the track. Perhaps you have AI agression or strength to high? That sometimes make AI go off the road.
Fast forward in a training session is ctr+X if that is your request. (with G25 mapping)
its a bug indeed in ISI software that not all cars with big damage always come in.
To make the AI overtake more You can perhaps change the talent files, or set AI agression higher. Last thing can make cars go offtrack if set to high.
But if this all happends to 1 track, I can only assume the track needs some working. But for some tracks the AI racelines haven't been optimized for every car, it takes a general racing line. That suites one car better than the other,

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%