A couple questions

Hello there! I've finally found some time to put some hours into AC. Raced the bmw gp2 car around spa mostly. It's great fun but would be nice to see some more variety of cars and tracks online. I never managed to create my own server even though I read a few explanations on how to do it, just error after error.

Also. Sometimes those servers are so full that you risk being unable to rejoin if you exit it. Is there any way to save specific race replays while on a server?
Will it be possible to share setups on a server, like in iRacing? Maybe someone could create an app for it?
Is it possible to see the settings for the server, as what assists are allowed?
Is it possible to search servers based on what assists are allowed/not allowed, car, track etc?
Is it possible to lock the driving view to cockpit only in a server?

Thanks,

It's great fun but would be nice to see some more variety of cars and tracks online.
Check out the Racing Club here, plenty of variety ;)

Sometimes those servers are so full that you risk being unable to rejoin if you exit it. Is there any way to save specific race replays while on a server?
not as yet.

Will it be possible to share setups on a server, like in iRacing? Maybe someone could create an app for it?
not as yet, but you can check this out.

Is it possible to search servers based on what assists are allowed/not allowed, car, track etc?
Is it possible to lock the driving view to cockpit only in a server?

not as yet!

Svensk? Kan isåfall bjuda in dig till en grupp på FB. Vi kör en liten racing serie med tabell. Race varje söndag klockan 20:00 med 15 minuter kval. Sen följer 2 korta race eller ett lång lopp.
Hi Razorblade,
We would like to ask you to speak English on these forums. If you want to speak Swedish to Tomas, you can create a private conversation with him. ;)

Thanks for the reply's. I think some of those things would be worth figuring over for future updates. Do you guys think it would be worth emailing kunos about my suggestions?

Svensk? Kan isåfall bjuda in dig till en grupp på FB. Vi kör en liten racing serie med tabell. Race varje söndag klockan 20:00 med 15 minuter kval. Sen följer 2 korta race eller ett lång lopp.

Thanks for the invite, Razorblade! It sounds nice. I might not be able to participate every week due to work hours but I'll try. Tomas Töråsen is my name on facebook.

Thanks for the reply's. I think some of those things would be worth figuring over for future updates. Do you guys think it would be worth emailing kunos about my suggestions?

Thanks for the invite, Razorblade! It sounds nice. I might not be able to participate every week due to work hours but I'll try. Tomas Töråsen is my name on facebook.
Have to add u as friend to invite. Or u can send a request to join the group and the admin will accept. Just search for Assetto Corsa Sverige on FB

anyone else got their fuel calculations messed up completely since 1.0.5? It shows like a tenth of the laps that it should be for me. Number of litres corresponds right with how far I can go though, just that it shows like 1,2 laps and I can go over 10.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%