A BTCC Game In The Works?

Better Kunos or Reiza? The ''ELITE" Simulator developers... :thumbsdown:
Yes? Kunos creates the best content for simracing at this moment in my opinion, Assetto Corsa is the best platform for modding right now (IMO ofc), ACC has the best physic simulation on the market and FFB in both AC titles is close to ideal. And as I think Reiza should not make this game (and it's obvious that they aren't involved with their budget and fresh title already released), they proved to understand community far better than Codemasters and Slightly Mad Studios. They also don't feel need to sell cars and tracks one by one while demanding constant connection to RaceNet. And keep in mind that I am great fan of Tocas and first GRiD as well as CMR series with DR and DR 2.0 included.

2+2=?
  • Video from March:
  • According to some sources, Dan Cammish is instigating, who's the one who's been working with Raceroom on the above
  • Some guys from Sector3 (or related to them with the last name 'Speed') set up a company called SimbinUK
  • Raceroom posted some Unreal shots a while back

something that's build on AC engine, with the updates from Xfab and SOL, and now we're talking
but if they want to sell in massive numbers, to offset the costs of licenses , it does have to be tailored bit more towards regular race driving enthusiast I'm afraid

which is fine by me

if this was pure Acrade, I would prefer EA over codemasters, unless it goes to the F1 codemasters team
the latest Grid wasn't great for the driving feel, the Need For Speed, while still arcade, felt much more believable in how the car behaves

Well Codemasters would make sense, they just bought out Slightly Mad Studios too. Codemasters do actually make good driving games, and TOCA years ago was great, they just need to be a little more less family friendly and with Slightly mad, might actually be a good mix..

So Codies stuck to their guns about the game not being viable. Interesting that ex-Codies employees are taking it on. Given its a next gen title it seems unlikely it will use the NASCAR Heat engine but who knows. Will definitely be one to watch.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%