A BTCC Game In The Works?

I'll believe it when I see it. Given the complete lack of information currently available, it could be a bloody arcade racer for all we know. Assuming it exists at all.

lol, yep that was what went through my head. Knowing our luck it'll be a an iOS game on the iPad. I can just see the marketing team now..."we need to appeal to a younger market, mobile games are the future!" ;)

About 100K per car, for more or less the same lap times. The BTCC cars are really over engineered and over weight because of it.

Better to watch and clearly more fun to drive because every btcc driver that has tried a TCR car has ended up sticking with BTCC. Oh and TCR UK folded before it even began.

Public lobby racing will finally be a close match for the real thing then, no matter who makes it. :) ;)

btcc-crash-brands-hatch-rear.jpg

btcc-crash-brands-hatch.jpg

btcc-foster-crash-brands-hatch.jpg

I hope they are are going to include trips to see the stewards, driver fines and rants to the media!

Joking aside, I loved TOCA back in the day, hopefully it's a great addition to racing games with some proper door to door, elbows out the action. Whoever they are, they need to get tyre compounds, tyre wear, car damage and the reverse grid race tight because that is what makes BTCC.

that would be nice, loved the old Toca2, nearest thing to it now is a few mods for Race 07, you can get all the cars from the years from 1990 to2000, & its not bad at all if a little aged

Sounds good. I'm from Canada, so I don't know much about the BTCC, but games are a good way to learn. I didn't know anything about the WTCC until I played Race 07.
I'm from Canada as well and have been following BTCC since Matt Neal was driving the red Nissan as an independent. I'd suggest scanning the internet as there are a few people that post but the legit way is to subscribe to Motor Trend streaming and you will get some of the races and it's an absolute hoot! MT is pretty cheap and there are loads of races that they post plus specialty shows.

Its only going to end in tears, as it will not be TOCA 2, and in my mind it is a legend almost on a par with Grand Prix 2. and if it is the same, then I will complain about out dated graphics and physics.

I am sure I will eventually get over my disappointment and enjoy this format that has bizarrely been absent for so many years in our otherwise fairly wide choice of formats.

I've been thinking recently about if only we had a BTCC game now and it was being played by the real drivers. Then i thought about some of the other virtual series' happening atm and what a load of psychos the pro-drivers actually are, so maybe it's a good thing there isn't yet!

Anyway, bring it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back