A bigger variaty of tracks

The proportion between the amount of tracks and cars in Assetto Corsa is really unbalanced. We only have a few tracks, which honestly are great tracks but with tracks like Spa, Silverstone, the Red Bull Ring, Monza, the Nurburgring and Nordschleife and Barcelona, we only have the big European tracks (Okay we have Mugello, Imola, Zandvoort, Vallelunga, Magione and Laguna seca, but either they are outdated or nobody cares about them). A lot of modded tracks are really well executed and need only a few improvements by professionels to be close to reality. Yes I know, laser scanned tracks are the best option you can have but because it's expensive the amount of tracks is not the best. Aswell as working together with the modders, who made really good tracks, like Daytona, Monaco. Singapore, etc. Kunos can convert their ACC tracks like modders did with Suzuka or Zolder. But this would only add a few too. So the question is: do we want to have more tracks, which mostly are not laser scanned or do we want to have less tracks but better executed ones through laser scanning? Imo when they use the tracks from the modding community and improve them they will have more capacaty to work on the physics and to bring both more cars and more tracks aswell as a better graphic into the new game.

Ps: pls apologize my bad English.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years