A big thank you to Heusinkfeld Engineering!

I just wanted to make public the truly amazing service from the team at Heusinkveld, after experiencing it at first hand this week.
The story: Monday evening this week I was optimising the pedal position in my chassis. I was tired after work, using a torch to see properly, and I stupidly managed to snap the USB plug on the control PCB off, Which of course rendered my pedals useless.
After a panic attack, on Monday evening I wrote an email to their support, explaining what happened, and requested a new one, and the payment details to pay for it, as it was my stupid fault anyway, and not a guarantie claim.
Tuesday morning I got an email from Coen at Heusinkveld saying that they'd send me an new one right away. Yesterday (Friday), at 09.30 UPS delivered the new PCB, FREE OF CHARGE.
Netherlands to Germany in 4 days! And for free! I can't express my amazement and gratitude at a company going the extra mile in this way, and wanted to share it here on RD.
They deserve all the success they can get with service like this :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yes Heusinkveld is known for one the best aftermarket support i have seen in the simracing industry.

I once mailed them on a Sunday afternoon, obviously not expecting a response before some where on the next (business) day.

But instead i got a reply only a couple of hours later and a track and trace early in morning on the next day for the replacement part.:thumbsup:

If there's one thing to complain about the HE-sprints, it's the placement of the board and the USB plug sticking out.

In my personal situation it would have been a matter of time until the same would have happened to me. So i 3D printed a protector around the USB plug to prevent this from happening.

vWlylT2wJ6cG6XsEbqLgQHUAu9NcADBQt0DAuEEL8RTn9KKSnTOrxF6A4TGNwom_WS-YBWDjh_VTntJ-EGNPCStZSW6jWqYQwKRitzOa65S3x5JwxQJTQHycwbjKZgOvfWnP0vUiNqFk8zTxWMMT7MFFWy6IFMtgMvgqCxqwxEOipLBLnZcanlxG4NStuZKBr-5qhRQCZFf61i1nIbRDCNzIhVHYG2229N1k0_k-VoxWUDbAmyeZS_HhBCJG1T05MYpMkrQPp4sFy_p1CFP-9rGle1udX2UcuY67hhdp_4o7msp-MWV0_4XSG5Qt7WG4L6byuyJlKQREMlH5UsHsHl9aW4T2dvp_S7G5c0FV5FgizlbaQGTuMII6u4JBlEdvjf2G5HNPu09xNi_VheTCJ_1hcHDdxILiG-3KvrenRDPqZq_15qrroh8ViUCXw1cipmvdsiDS2VFRZlwJfTDLm_O_4xxdQiPuGXwszwdA5K9V2VSSiXsLV6YANFsvUkxke9CZqyinZGuQhzunRdqGGji07PHulvwJ81vkhp_T6gXtydV2C5WUlfcfWVHrLQe36ZBP1SnjA-XBwmuow0NzX533pRIfwl308Y9Cnh2QJTtdOwMEVivxhmfu2e5758pr8_AwRmkWUxaZjIlRncQONoMGrGrUIQvnVeGC2K1yqkkuL9jQt2rOR8Y9bSJPgg=w2475-h1857-no

I still do not like the way they have designed this at all, but at least now it's protected.

Upvote 0
Yes Heusinkveld is known for one the best aftermarket support i have seen in the simracing industry.

I once mailed them on a Sunday afternoon, obviously not expecting a response before some where on the next (business) day.

But instead i got a reply only a couple of hours later and a track and trace early in morning on the next day for the replacement part.:thumbsup:

If there's one thing to complain about the HE-sprints, it's the placement of the board and the USB plug sticking out.

In my personal situation it would have been a matter of time until the same would have happened to me. So i 3D printed a protector around the USB plug to prevent this from happening.

vWlylT2wJ6cG6XsEbqLgQHUAu9NcADBQt0DAuEEL8RTn9KKSnTOrxF6A4TGNwom_WS-YBWDjh_VTntJ-EGNPCStZSW6jWqYQwKRitzOa65S3x5JwxQJTQHycwbjKZgOvfWnP0vUiNqFk8zTxWMMT7MFFWy6IFMtgMvgqCxqwxEOipLBLnZcanlxG4NStuZKBr-5qhRQCZFf61i1nIbRDCNzIhVHYG2229N1k0_k-VoxWUDbAmyeZS_HhBCJG1T05MYpMkrQPp4sFy_p1CFP-9rGle1udX2UcuY67hhdp_4o7msp-MWV0_4XSG5Qt7WG4L6byuyJlKQREMlH5UsHsHl9aW4T2dvp_S7G5c0FV5FgizlbaQGTuMII6u4JBlEdvjf2G5HNPu09xNi_VheTCJ_1hcHDdxILiG-3KvrenRDPqZq_15qrroh8ViUCXw1cipmvdsiDS2VFRZlwJfTDLm_O_4xxdQiPuGXwszwdA5K9V2VSSiXsLV6YANFsvUkxke9CZqyinZGuQhzunRdqGGji07PHulvwJ81vkhp_T6gXtydV2C5WUlfcfWVHrLQe36ZBP1SnjA-XBwmuow0NzX533pRIfwl308Y9Cnh2QJTtdOwMEVivxhmfu2e5758pr8_AwRmkWUxaZjIlRncQONoMGrGrUIQvnVeGC2K1yqkkuL9jQt2rOR8Y9bSJPgg=w2475-h1857-no

I still do not like the way they have designed this at all, but at least now it's protected.
Nice work, unfortunately I don't have a
3-D printer. I've fastened the USB connection cable to the new PCB with cable clips to the cross bar on the pedals, in the hope of making it harder to tear out accidentally.But I agree with you, the design could be better. I'll be more careful in future that's for sure :)

Upvote 0

I hate to be that guy asking for stl's but could you share/point me in that direction?

I will add that I just picked up some sprints, and they don't quite look the same as yours (I don't have the cable you have with the red electrical tape).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@im ba dat this & @nopointinnames

I have edited the STL so it's 30mm taller and you do not need a small piece of 80/20 profile.

@im ba dat this My sprints are the same, the cable with the red tape is the single cable to connects my rig to my PC. When i move my rig i needed a place to safely store the connector, so i decided to combine this with a protector for the HE sprints board.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back