A Beginners Guide to Blancpain GT & Round 1 Live Stream from Monza!

2nd race wasn t so succesful than 1st one for Dennis, but I am looking forward to next Lambo events and I am sure, he will bring home many good results in next months :)

Nope, just checked - YouTube & Official site are still geo-locked...:(

This is some bull. :thumbsdown:

I was wondering why yesterday watching some of the prequalifying on GTWorld that there was someone from the NISMO YT channel posting in the comments. At the end of PQ they were pointing to their page for the race today.

Apparently the NISMO YT channel had the rights for the US for the race, and the NISMO page was streaming the qualifying and race for today. Its a bit frustrating not knowing where to go to watch the race in advance.

Not sure if I'm ok to post this here (so tell me to delete this comment if you like).

Living on Guernsey can confuse some websites into thinking I'm not in the UK, for example ITV and Channel 4 catch up TV (although fixed now) would never work as it saw our IP addresses as being in the twilight zone.

I sometimes use a small program called TunnelBear to get round this. It allows you to select a location on the globe that you want to be based at, this then fixes the issue.

There's a certain amount of free data usage per month but if you are using it for lots of video for example you can pay a monthly fee.

It works pretty well and is useful for us with silly issues like Google Store which won't work over here. You can only pick free apps not the paid ones, until you make the store "think" you are in the UK.

Same for some support sites which link your location to where you are, for example I was having problems with the HP support site "support is not available in your country".

I really enjoyed the race yesterday and I'm looking forward to Silverstone in a few weeks time, hoping for a decent crowd as well. GT3 is at the top of it's game at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm yet to fully watch the race from the weekend, only the first 40 minutes in and it's already a belter. It's strange though. Misano live on Youtube through GTWorld worked for me here in KL, Malaysia, but the endurance race is coming up as not available in my country...
Isn't the sprint and endurance races run by the same governing body?

I like GT3, I love LMP1, I miss GT1.

Haha, yeah I miss the GT1's as well but looking back they were becoming so expensive to run it was probably their time to go.

It's interesting that the current crop of GT cars are slowly become GT1 like again, the ACO have made the GTE PRO cars look pretty aggressive with the much large spoilers and diffusers.

At the moment GT3 and GTE is pretty good and the variety is amazing so as a sports car fan I'm pretty happy :thumbsup:

SRO have done an amazing job with the Blancpain series.

Haha, yeah I miss the GT1's as well but looking back they were becoming so expensive to run it was probably their time to go.

It's interesting that the current crop of GT cars are slowly become GT1 like again, the ACO have made the GTE PRO cars look pretty aggressive with the much large spoilers and diffusers.

At the moment GT3 and GTE is pretty good and the variety is amazing so as a sports car fan I'm pretty happy :thumbsup:

SRO have done an amazing job with the Blancpain series.
Yes the costs were outrageous but so were the V12's :p. It has been quite a while I have witnessed any race car event so I guess it would be considered wise to view the Zolder and Spa 24hrs live at the scene. ...being a Belgian does have its advantages :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back