9kRPM - Honda S2000 sound mod

Sounds 9kRPM - Honda S2000 sound mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
9kRPM submitted a new resource:

9kRPM - Honda S2000 sound mod - S2000 N/A sound mod converted from Grid 2019

My first sound mod for Assetto Corsa, converted from Grid 2019.

Installation: by default it works with the S2000 AMUSE R1 by GMP, unpack the .zip content into your game folder.

If you want to install it on another car, replace the .bank file name and all the car names inside the GUIDs.txt file (located in content\cars\amuse_s2000_r1_ap2\sfx ) with your car's folder name, and drop them into content\cars\{your_car_name}\sfx.
Take in mind that it doesn't have turbo sounds...

Read more about this resource...

Hi if you don't mind me asking how did you convert the sound? Did you record it or use sound files from the game or does GRID also use FMOD? I noticed project cars 3 has FMOD files and was wondering if I could convert those as well.

Hi if you don't mind me asking how did you convert the sound? Did you record it or use sound files from the game or does GRID also use FMOD? I noticed project cars 3 has FMOD files and was wondering if I could convert those as well.
I took the sound files and edited them. Grid games doesn't use FMOD, I think they use granular synth in real time, the sound files generally are four recordings for each car, two recordings on throttle (exhaust and engine) and other two off throttle. I have no idea of what project cars 3 use.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%