9FF Brutal SoundMod

Sounds 9FF Brutal SoundMod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Riri59870 submitted a new resource:

9FF Brutal SoundMod - brutal flat-6 with open wategate effect

Hi everyone, here is a brutal soundmod I made, wasn't expecting it to sound that good ! Enjoy !

This sound is supposed to be used with this car I uploaded here, make sure to have the Dream Pack 2 DLC in order to use the car :
https://mega.nz/#!rTRwkKwa!GeozHdwTYY8fU9XObcvldO-v0iOMbSrVhK4qDiDl6NA

In case you want to use this sound on another car make sure to copy the content...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for your message, link removed, added explanation how to get the car instead, and how to use data folder content

Added a video tutorial on how to use sfx on others cars

have fun !

Cool. It would be nice if your modified data for the car could have boost control or "stronger internals", because at the moment it damages the engine before full boost is even hit it seems...

i tried and i failed i watched tutorial a few times .. really would like to try this out too

never mind sorry i worked it out ..

Last edited:
i tried and i failed i watched tutorial a few times .. really would like to try this out too

never mind sorry i worked it out ..
If you are experiencing issues with the sound just download the full car on my website, btw there are plenty other cars/sounds I made available in dowload section
Mod Edit: against our ToS to link to outside DL sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed the link and you are hosting the complete car, which is part of paid DLC made by Kunos.

RUF.jpg

no, it doesn't work afaik if you don't have the dlc purchased. I think I've tried once copying some dlc car to another computer with no dlc and it didn't work. That said, you don't need to upload the whole thing anyways. Just the sound files

Hi, is this Sound broken? because whenever i load up a track it saying its broken or is it that im doing it wrong? im trying to replace the ruf

Edit: I figured it out

Last edited:
Sound is great, one thing that is confusing the Car from the Video that has newer data files than you provided here. I substituted them as you described and engine seems to take damage despite having rpm at 8200. Sound seems to shift a bit compared to before. I'm not sure if this is intented or you've provided a newer version including the sounds on the YT Video. What I changed was changing car name to RUF RT12R 9ff Turbo 1200 and added Ama FMOD as author so it stands out from the DLC car.

Sound is great, one thing that is confusing the Car from the Video that has newer data files than you provided here. I substituted them as you described and engine seems to take damage despite having rpm at 8200. Sound seems to shift a bit compared to before. I'm not sure if this is intented or you've provided a newer version including the sounds on the YT Video. What I changed was changing car name to RUF RT12R 9ff Turbo 1200 and added Ama FMOD as author so it stands out from the DLC car.
Yeah it was a long time ago and didn't thought about the damage or how it shows up in the game, i'm playing without damage activated that's why and wasn't aware of ini files for name and stuff ^^
Now I''m reworking onboard open wastegate sound (done) and exhaust sound (in progress)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.5%