Resource icon

Misc 99 Flashbacks + All Team offers Career NO LONGER AVAILABLE 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is the problem?

Not sure. I've got the game installed and up to date via Steam. The only other mods I've installed are a few custom helmets. Have inserted your patched < database.bin > in the correct location and restarted in Career mode. No matter what difficulty I select, I get no more than four flashbacks. The strange thing is that - if I query your file using Ryder's DB Editor, I can see that 99 flashbacks are set across all modes. Not sure if I need to delete my current profile and start a new game in order for it to work...?

Not sure. I've got the game installed and up to date via Steam. The only other mods I've installed are a few custom helmets. Have inserted your patched < database.bin > in the correct location and restarted in Career mode. No matter what difficulty I select, I get no more than four flashbacks. The strange thing is that - if I query your file using Ryder's DB Editor, I can see that 99 flashbacks are set across all modes. Not sure if I need to delete my current profile and start a new game in order for it to work...?

I think so, that sounds very strange. I know the mod works on my pc, so I suggest restarting the profile...

Guys, if you want flashbacks just open your database and go to "difficulty" section, there you find the flashback numbers per difficult. If you use a database you must use with the right schema file and the profile probally will crash!, i suggest made your own database with flashbacks (your profile will not crash)

PS: Miles, what do you change to get offer of every team?

Guys, if you want flashbacks just open your database and go to "difficulty" section, there you find the flashback numbers per difficult. If you use a database you must use with the right schema file and the profile probally will crash!, i suggest made your own database with flashbacks (your profile will not crash)

PS: Miles, what do you change to get offer of every team?

I'll pm you ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back