98 Dodge Grand Caravan LE

This thing has been kind of straggling in progress if I'm honest, because, well the fender is probably the most complex shape ever conceived (maybe not but the paint reflections on my reference pictures sure doesn't help). Anyways. a little progress, just having some difficulties on the front end, maybe its just me though lol.
98DGCLE13.png

Thanks. first of all, for the comments.

did some more work on it, 45 mins worth of work, which is plenty to me, feel like I got the energy I already don't have, drained out of me lol. sadly I think 30 mins of it was spent tweaking the polies around the headlamp area. made me feel like I suddenly was overcome with OCD lol. the reflections on the fender right now though, you'll have to slightly ignore, as its not fully there yet, really need some good reference shots of the fender to do it good. and I can already see a dent i need to pop out on the bumper. and its already passed 1,000 polies lol (big whoop lol)
98DGCLE14.png

For modern vehicles I usually use ebay for reference. Flickr works better for classics :p

Anyway, eBay led me to this page which is not quite a stock van (hrm, van body kits) but does show off the shape of the fenders pretty well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%