95 TF Sport LM24/ELMS/AsLMS 2021,2022

Skins 95 TF Sport LM24/ELMS/AsLMS 2021,2022 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
josap11 submitted a new resource:

95 TF Sport Le Mans 2021 - Skin from the 95 TF Sport AMR from Le Mans

The 95 TF Sport Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE as driven by Ross Gunn, Ollie Hancock and John Hartshorne in the 2021 edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. They started the race 15th in class and finished 8 laps off the class lead in 8th making it three TF sport cars in the top 10. This livery will complete the 2021 Aston Martin lineup with the:
- #33 by @Itzdatmancam (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2021-wec-tf-sport-gte-am-entries.42140/)
- #777 by...

Read more about this resource...

I don't think the front and rear splitters should be white, maybe you didn't use alpha on them
Absolutely correct. The parts that are not body paint should be left transparent or at least painted dark grey.

Also, I'd like to point out some more stuff that could really upgrade the skin :)
- Uniform grey & red color for the stripes, not varying between 2-3 types.
- Missing paint on the front hood inlets
- Side grey stripes on the lower body have a sudden "cut" caused by the difference in the mapping
- The disproportionated central tripe on the rear bumper
- Nonexistent red outline of front bumper and front hood outlets

josap11 updated 95 TF Sport Le Mans 2021 with a new update entry:

Major updates

• Thanks to @UolterUait for pointing out that the diffuser and splitter were still white, I somehow completely missed that but it is fixed now.
  • Thanks to @ZL1 for pointing out that:
    • there were inconsistencies in the red colour and the incorrect red regions
    • a cut in the lower body black
    • red accents were a very different colour to the stripe red, this is now a brighter version of the stripe red
    • front air intake air...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't think the front and rear splitters should be white, maybe you didn't use alpha on them

Absolutely correct. The parts that are not body paint should be left transparent or at least painted dark grey.

Also, I'd like to point out some more stuff that could really upgrade the skin :)
- Uniform grey & red color for the stripes, not varying between 2-3 types.
- Missing paint on the front hood inlets
- Side grey stripes on the lower body have a sudden "cut" caused by the difference in the mapping
- The disproportionated central tripe on the rear bumper
- Nonexistent red outline of front bumper and front hood outlets
Thank you both for your feedback, I have tried to work as much into an update as possible and posted it a little bit ago

First of all that's a really nice skin, but I noticed that the carnumber.dds on the left-hand side does not align correctly with the number plate on the car, and on the right-hand side the number is mirrored.

Awesome job so far man, the cars look more accurate now and ELMS liveries are a welcome addition. Just wanna point out that the ELMS cars run Goodyears, not Michelins (tires / tire lettering). If you add those, then they will be accurate. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Awesome job so far man, the cars look more accurate now and ELMS liveries are a welcome addition. Just wanna point out that the ELMS cars run Goodyears, not Michelins (tires / tire lettering). If you add those, then they will be accurate. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
Thank you for pointing it out, I completely forgot about the different tyre supplier :redface:. I will add them in the next update shortly

josap11 updated 95 TF Sport Le Mans 2021 with a new update entry:

2022 cars added

An initial version of the 2022 version of the 95 TF Sport livery for both ELMS and AsLMS was added. The colours and series sponsors are not final yet as the car has not been seen IRL yet. (InGame shots will be provided when the colours are more final)

Folder names have been changed to make the liveries better identifiable in your folder structureView attachment 531709
View attachment 531710

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%