920 LUT

Hi everyone so i dont really know what im doing wrong but i dont have like a profilier for 920 only g Hub . From that what i have read theres no profilier like there is for g27 . So now , my ffb in game is 70 min force 0 and other things is like 5/7% and im doing the wheelcheck gettin the lut file into the cfg folder changing the ffb file for LUT (everything like in guide) but i dont really feel any difference but my wheel at some moments is like off feedback completely its like jumping can anyone with this wheel or anyone that knows that problem help me i would be really thankful
(Im drifting not racing normally btw) And it also wasnt saving when i turned assetto off i checked the file and it was like stock(if i cant say it like that)settings and i changed the properties to read only or smth like that and didnt really feel any difference still

Attachments

• seett.jpg
    seett.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 93
  • whc.png
    whc.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 68
  • ffb.png
    ffb.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 77
  • dm.png
    dm.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 63
  • whcee.png
    whcee.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
And it also wasnt saving when i turned assetto off i checked the file and it was like stock(if i cant say it like that)settings and i changed the properties to read only or smth like that and didnt really feel any difference still

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%