Cars 92' Ford Escord RS Cosworth - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All, this is my first tryout on importing a car to Assetto Corsa and I need someone who can give me a hand on this.

I'm not sure on how to continue from here. Model is ready with dummies for wheels and suspensions. Screenshot of the model on 3dsmax below.

Thanks.

Capture.png

Did you make this model yourself? If it's not yours i'd recommend to import a simple box on wheels to start with. Importing ripped models might give a satisfying result but it's not a good ethic to start modding like this.

If it's actually yours please forgive me :p.

Hi! This model is imported from Forza Motorsport 4. I did the dummies for the wheels and suspensions with the correct names etc. I have the .MTL materials but i don't know how to continue from here.

Thanks!

Hi! This model is imported from Forza Motorsport 4. I did the dummies for the wheels and suspensions with the correct names etc. I have the .MTL materials but i don't know how to continue from here.

Thanks!
We don't support use of ripped models around here normally. Start of doing something yourself, follow the normal path. Read the pipeline PDF in the SDK folder. By that you'll learn what to do with the mtl file too..

We don't like to support or aid the ripping of content here at RD
If you want to do this for your own use, that's fine, but please ensure that you do not upload to RD if you are successful

/closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back