90s GT cars

Cars 90s GT cars 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Verde_msk submitted a new resource:

90s GT cars - Dodge/Chrysler Viper GTS-R; Dodge Viper RT/10; Marcos LM600; SARD MC8R

Hi all. Seems like most of the old resources where we posted GTR2 mods are dead or are going to do so in the future. So, I decided to reupload my old mods here at racedepartment.
That mod was my masterpiece. I put so much effort to details and cars performance. Also these cars in portfolio let me started 3d artist career.
Hope you like it ;)

Cars in mod:
Dodge/Chrysler Viper GTS-R
Dodge Viper RT/10
Marcos LM600
SARD MC8R
Verde - Physics, 3D models, textures and other
Mildrew - Sounds for...

Read more about this resource...

Hi thank you for your work, really liked having a blast around some tracks with your cars, Could you recommend 2 Corvette mods to add to the empty Corvette slots, Many thanks for your uploads.

Oh my, reminds me of my current project: consolidating about a dozen GT mods (Brazilian GT, Spanish GT, BPR, the two default seasons, etc., even the old WSGT mod) into one "World GT" series, and adding a few individual car mods, such as Ascari, to the mix. All of these are essentially the same cars - Corvettes, Vipers, Porsches, Ferraris, Venturris, Lotuses, McLarens, etc. - so getting sorted into my own "GT1/GT2/GT3" classes based solely on performance at a couple of test tracks. Then new gdbs to select single class or multiclass races, and spec races for models with enough cars (there are seemingly as many Porsches as all other cars combined).

ooops, here come the reality police

... blue nice flashing things on all
safety cars.
oh, and almost forgot..
.. some new realistic wipers on the mini.. if time permits.. don't let me
wait.. everyone else seems to have
it..
btw nice work..
.. the irony, jgf. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes