90's Golden Drift Spot Project Intermission #6 - Okuibuki Motor Park

Tracks 90's Golden Drift Spot Project Intermission #6 - Okuibuki Motor Park 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project Intermission #6 - Okuibuki Motor Park - Famous ski resort in west Japan area, transform into a motor park in Summer with 9 huge car parks.

View attachment 310592
Intermission section of 90's Golden Drift Spot Project, anything non touge or 90's related will goes to here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 310593

Okuibuki Motor Park (奥伊吹モーターパーク)
Okuibuki Ski Resort is a famous ski resort in west Japapn area located in Shiga prefecture....

Read more about this resource...

hi its in the winter my track and weather effects is on what do i do? ive folowed the ways to install it and made sure that that the weather fx is active

hi its in the winter my track and weather effects is on what do i do? ive folowed the ways to install it and made sure that that the weather fx is active
switch the time into whatever seasonal you want, otherwise you can completely switch off seasonfx if you dont want any changes.
we should have written in the readme

skyflightmusic updated 90's Golden Drift Spot Project Intermission #6 - Okuibuki Motor Park with a new update entry:

90SGDSP Okuibuki Motorpark (update version 2.0)

OKUIBUKI MOTORPARK!

Since the first release, Okuibuki Motorpark has been updated for a few times. From all the support from the first version, we are now bring you a brand new update to more realistic textures, and all these new constructions updates. Check it out.

View attachment 609299
Upper full view

View attachment 609300
Formula Drift Japan

View attachment 609301
D1GP 2022

View attachment 609302
New extended section for the new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing