90's Golden Drift Spot Project #5 - DOUSOJIN TOUGE (道祖神峠)

Tracks 90's Golden Drift Spot Project #5 - DOUSOJIN TOUGE (道祖神峠) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #5 - DOUSOJIN TOUGE (道祖神峠) - Popular drift spot in Mt. Tsukuba area in the 90s.

View attachment 245053
<90s Golden Drift Spot Project>
This project will going to reborn the legendary drift locations in Japan, acknowledging people the real deals happened in the late 80s and the early 90s, away from Initial D locations but the drifters were actually appear til nowadays.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 245056
Dousojin Touge (道祖神峠),...

Read more about this resource...

Just like your previous release, the 90's layout makes FPS drop nearly everywhere, even driving solo while the present layout is fine; it's more significant after a blind turn. I think you put too many objects in sight, CPU can't follow. Scenary is beautiful, maybe too much.
Playing in VR, I tried to reduce/turn off every game' setting and SS from 1.5 to 1.0 without any gain. There's only one mod track that forced me to reduce SS to 1.3: Akina with many many trees at certain times of day.
I hope you'll optimize those two tracks, I really love the others.

Last edited:
Just like your previous release, the 90's layout makes FPS drop nearly everywhere, even driving solo while the present layout is fine; it's more significant after a blind turn. I think you put too many objects in sight, CPU can't follow. Scenary is beautiful, maybe too much.
Playing in VR, I tried to reduce/turn off every game' setting and SS from 1.5 to 1.0 without any gain. There's only one mod track that forced me to reduce SS to 1.3: Akina with many many trees at certain times of day.
I hope you'll optimize those two tracks, I really love the others.
issue is more likely the amount of physically active objects. Like guardrails should not be physically active, but should rather have an invisible "wall" object at the same place.

issue is more likely the amount of physically active objects. Like guardrails should not be physically active, but should rather have an invisible "wall" object at the same place.

In my personal case, I don't have any lags even when I run it at kinda-high graphics. I need to take a look if it's really the maps problem or individual hardware problems. Because a lot of people can run it pretty smoothly even though I did get some reports on 1990 version takes bit more usage- which I don't understand why.

And, about the physical thingy. Yes you might correct but I only have total 3-4 guardrail mesh and its only the body get active. The largest amount of physical objects are actually the poles. I will see next time if invisible wall really helps a lot, or not.

I don't think my hardware may be the cause as my FPS drops only on the 90s layout and DP #4, or on starting grid whith 20 cars. I'm aware most people run it fine but I think they're mostly unsing only one screen. Dunno if some triple-screens' users encountered that?
CPU: I7 4790k @ 4.5, RAM: 16Go, GFX: 980Ti

Heyo, so well I know the track is pretty well done, but im still wondering, because the performance on this track is like really bad for me.
On all other maps my fps are above 130, but on this one my FPS dont even get over 40 with lowest settings

Any idea why my fps drops on this track? Running on Ryzen x2700 at 4.2GHz with RTX2070OC and 32GB RAM at 3000MHz....

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-03-25 194455.jpg
    Annotation 2019-03-25 194455.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 369
skyflightmusic updated 90's Golden Drift Spot Project #5 - DOUSOJIN TOUGE (道祖神峠) with a new update entry:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #5 - DOUSOJIN TOUGE (道祖神峠) V1.1

Dousojin Touge version 1.1 update

- Massive performance update
- Shaders update
- Cameras added

Optimized and updated by Soyo (Team 90sGDSP)
Cameras by Leonardo Rtafia
Content is protected with encryption created by x4fab (Custom Shader Patch team)

*Please read the README inside before installing.

View attachment 318451
View attachment 318452

Read the rest of this update entry...

The track won't load for me anymore. I deleted the two Dousojin folders in the tracks directory and the two .ini files in the extensions directory and pasted the new files where they belong, but it still won't load the track. it's kind of frustrating because this is my favorite track to have fun and drift on - it's very short and easy. i'm hoping i'm just being dumb and i'm missing something somewhere, but i've gone through this process multiple times and still haven't successfully loaded the track. is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT:
FIXED IT. I'm completely broke so I looked for whatever CSP was first before paying any money to get the track working again. I downloaded the Custom Shaders Patch and installed it, and now the track is working good as new.

Last edited:
FIXED IT. I'm completely broke so I looked for whatever CSP was first before paying any money to get the track working again. I downloaded the Custom Shaders Patch and installed it, and now the track is working good as new.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%