Resource icon

Tracks 90s Golden Drift Spot Project #2 - Hakone Nanamagari 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90s Golden Drift Spot Project #2 - Hakone Nanamagari - Legendary drift spot located in Hakone, Japan.

Greetings racers and drifters,
Thank you all the support on my first work. I'm now presenting to you the second map of this project.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<90s Golden Drift Spot Project>
This project will going to reborn the legendary drift locations in Japan, acknowledging people the real deals happened in the late 80s and the early 90s, away from Initial D locations but the drifters were actually appear til...

Read more about this resource...

skyflightmusic updated 90s Golden Drift Spot Project #2 - Hakone Nanamagari with a new update entry:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #2 - Hakone Nanamagari (seven bends) v2 [complete renew]

Hakone Nanamagari complete renew! I've been received a lot of love for this so I've done my best to redo it, here's the changes:

- Scene complete renew
- New roads, more details
- Fully working 20 pits
- Ai files included (but no camera)

*Proofed by Hakone drifters!*

View attachment 221775
View attachment 221776
View attachment 221777
View attachment 221778

Read the rest of this update entry...

skyflightmusic updated 90s Golden Drift Spot Project #2 - Hakone Nanamagari with a new update entry:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #2 - Hakone Nanamagari (3rd complete renew)

Another massive update!

After second version was out, this track had been stolen for a few times...we think we need to reclaim the original and ownership of this mod, that's the reason here to welcome for a third time and final complete renew, plus extended 1km new route!

Massive update content:
・Complete scratch rebuild+new sections
・High quality textures
・Included modern and 1993 layout
・Light Config and Audio FX added
・Encryption protected

*This mod is now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to ajust the settings so there is no echo? I really like the track, but at some places of the track there is echo where I don't think it's supposed to be. Or maybe there's something wrong with my Shaders Patch?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%