90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course]

Tracks 90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course] 2.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course] - Famous touge road for drifting in Tochigi Perfecture. Also location in Initial D Forth Stage.

View attachment 280049
<90's Golden Drift Spot Project>

This project is aiming to recreate the legendary drift locations in Japan, Its is a very popular drifting spot for drifters in the late 80's and the 90's. Although it is away from locations introduced by Inital D its remains a popular drift spot till today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PV done with MSR and Team 404 Not...

Read more about this resource...

The only bug in the full course would be that the spawning of cars appears in the air, off course. The issue causes the cpu to be unable to race since they spawn back in the pit.

skyflightmusic updated 90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course] with a new update entry:

Happogahara drift V1.1 update: Light config update

Despite we realize there's an unauthorized light config update for the map through CM's auto download, here we have our official update for the light config. Map itself had nothing changed.

Update content:
- Removed not used lights
- Updated trees be able to light up at night time
- Updated poles to be more brighter at night to get more visibility (credit to lebluem and netdriver from Custom Shader Patch for this new config)

View attachment 312015

If you have latest CM, please...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello I was wondering if it was possible to Build me a 3D Race Track Model of Sandia Speedway for Assetto Corsa

I want a 3D Race Track of Sandia Speedway, Albuquerque, NM to be as close to the track scale as possible with accurately cambered corners and terrain.

This is the video that will show you how the real world race track looks like

I would like the pits and the skid pad included in the 3d Model along with the track. You can use any programs to create the 3D Model Map but it must be able to install into the game. Importantly, I want the scale and terrain to be as close to the real race track as possible. Because this will be use for real racers to train and practice for their real world drifting.

The 3D Race Track Model must be ready to be install on Assetto Corsa Please test it in Assetto Corsa multiple times and make sure that the scale and the terrain are as accurate as possible. And that the file is ready to be modded on Assetto Corsa.

There will be some payment involved if you decide to do this, lmk.
Thank you for your time

The only bug in the full course would be that the spawning of cars appears in the air, off course. The issue causes the cpu to be unable to race since they spawn back in the pit.

Actually it's not a bug. I had a chat with them on Facebook and they don't include AI for races. You have to make your own. The "AI lane" in their first post just means working camera angles, not actual AI races which is what I thought...

skyflightmusic updated 90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course] with a new update entry:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #8 - HAPPOGAHARA (version 2)

***PROTECTED BY ENCRYPTION! LATE STABLE CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH (version 0.1.68 or above) REQUIRED!!***

One of our most popular mod finally receiving a big update!

Updated content :
  • - Road had been updated w/ more details added
  • - Textures and shaders fully updated
  • - A little more detail added
  • - Brand new trees planted
  • - Brand new replay camera!

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could I use your 3D model for my indie car racing game (just drive my custom car on your couce)?
...I want to apply for Unity youth creator cup (Japanese unity indie game contest).
If you say all right,I write your 3Dmodel link in this game.

skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course] - Famous touge road for drifting in Tochigi Perfecture. Also location in Initial D Forth Stage.

Read more about this resource...
I
have the exact same problem, my cars fall off to infinity... please fix

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years