AC 90s DTM @ Thruxton Monday 18th May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Never ever again. Loose rear under braking, oversteer in slow corners, understeer in fast ones. After two laps not counting due to spinning in the last chicane I was fed up and decided to call it a day.

Never ever again. Loose rear under braking, oversteer in slow corners, understeer in fast ones. After two laps not counting due to spinning in the last chicane I was fed up and decided to call it a day.
Hated the track, hated the car! might put that one to bed for a few months!!!!

Good race, thank you all.

I did a very carefully start and lost a few ranks, also the first gear at 110km/h is not ideal...

What tyre did you use ? Hard or medium ?

@Si do you know why laps were invalid in race? Never got a cut warning or anything, just spun in the last corner a few times, which is what caused it I think. Thought that was an AC bug fixed a few updates ago?

Medium with a stop in lap 10 after I noticed that they were falling apart rather fast.

I finished the race without destroying my gearbox! :giggle:

On a more serious note, that was probably one of my worst online race ever. New to the track and new to the car, I tried to set it up a bit. I had some nice and clean fights with @Nacuanda and @Gabriel Sterr at the beginning of the race, but afterwards I kept making mistakes, until the end.

Never ever again. Loose rear under braking, oversteer in slow corners, understeer in fast ones.
Yes, that was basically my race too... :(

What tyre did you use ? Hard or medium ?
Mediums for me, turns out it was a terrible idea.

I did a very carefully start and lost a few ranks, also the first gear at 110km/h is not ideal...
I saw that, thanks for your fairplay when regaining them laps after laps. :thumbsup:

Thanks for trying new locations though, @Si! Hoping the next (retro) DTM event will be better, maybe with a larger grid.

That was a blast last night! Didn't have enough time to learn the track well but just loved the drive. Sorry for the bump @EireGreen™ :unsure:but I think we can chalk that off as a racing incident:ninja:? That Merc 190 is very high up on my list of favourite cars in this game, would be thrilled to see more events with it, god its good to drive! Well done drivers and cheers for the event.

That was a blast last night! Didn't have enough time to learn the track well but just loved the drive. Sorry for the bump @EireGreen™ :unsure:but I think we can chalk that off as a racing incident:ninja:? That Merc 190 is very high up on my list of favourite cars in this game, would be thrilled to see more events with it, god its good to drive! Well done drivers and cheers for the event.
I do not know what you're talking about.All okay.
Greets

its a bug with the track, its clearly not finished yet and I cant see myself hosting another race there for a while!

Guys having thought about this I was bang out of order! we all know the track is a beta, it is labelled as such. It is clearly not ready for multiplayer action yet, however my comments were rude to the track creator and I feel I must apologise.

I have no right to be so over critical and rude, and only wish I had the knowledge to create myself!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back