AC 90s DTM @ Sveg Wed 3 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So I reformated my C drive as an attempt to fix my Content Manager online experience. I hope to get this sorted out, but if I miss the race I am very sorry for taking a slot..... I will not let that happen again.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    345.6 KB · Views: 94
I just got called out on an emergency out of town and cannot host sorry for the late notice. I work in the utility industry and dont have q choice. We will run this event next week.

Sorry for the late notice fellas I just got word.

I just got called out on an emergency out of town and cannot host sorry for the late notice. I work in the utility industry and dont have q choice. We will run this event next week.

OK with me. I couldn't make tonight either and can use another week of practice time...…;)

Thanks for all you do, Scott!

I just had a race of my own...racing home to get to this race! lol

No problem Scott, next week it is. Anyone up for some practice on the server?

Sorry you got called in Scott, and I'm sure everyone understands. I'll probably jump on and run a few laps at least, I won't be able to make it next week. See you all in a couple weeks!

@johndough247 @Douglas Garcia @Marcos Garcia and I all got on and did a little hotlapping tonight anyway. Everyone join us next time; even if we can't run a race we can have a good time!

Sadly, I won't make it next week. It is my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary and she wants to go watch some fireworks that night, so that's an easy decision to make :D Everyone have a good time next week, it's a fun car/track combo! I'm counting on Douglas and Marcos to righteously defend the honor of BMW for me :roflmao:

Last edited:
@johndough247 @Douglas Garcia @Marcos Garcia and I all got on and did a little hotlapping tonight anyway. Everyone join us next time; even if we can't run a race we can have a good time!

Sadly, I won't make it next week. It is my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary and she wants to go watch some fireworks that night, so that's an easy decision to make :D Everyone have a good time next week, it's a fun car/track combo! I'm counting on Douglas and Marcos to righteously defend the honor of BMW for me :roflmao:

Hahaha, it's all with us, Colin! It's gonna be hard to get 54, but I promiss to do my best!

Have you tried to open the game by the original interface?
When I open with the kunos launcher or through steam everything works, I'm sure it was me and I did something inadvertently in CM. Typically I open CM through SimCommander but even if I open CM via the desktop icon, i get the same issue. All fixed now, and the C drive is looking pretty svelte. Thank you Douglas for trying to help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back