AC 90s DTM @ Sveg Wed 3 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I noticed in some other clubs you have to pick your car in advance, if this is the case kindly put me down forMercedes 190E (dtm).... thanks and good luck everyone

I noticed in some other clubs you have to pick your car in advance, if this is the case kindly put me down forMercedes 190E (dtm).... thanks and good luck everyone
Yep, they do that just to make sure there are enough slots reserved on the server for each particular car.

Glad you signed up to join us! Everyone is super friendly and helpful, you'll love it. Also, you mentioned placing you at the back of the pack in your other post; don't worry about your starting position, there is a qualifying session so you will end up starting around people with similar speed, and we have people covering the entire range from very fast to merely mostly fast, so you will find someone to race with ;)

Unfortunately I'm missing this one tonight guys, should have more time on my hands later this month. Great combo, sucks i'm missing out.

the practice server is up, Seattle (mod) with the toyota ST185 rally car (Kunos) I cannot host this coming wedneday need to confirm the following week. sorry, its a crazy summer!

Reactions: BP

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back