rF2 90s BTCC @ Brands Hatch - Thu 15 Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please @Denis Betty if I can remember how to get this up and running or is that what she said???
Welcome back Jack, great to hear from you. :)
Password is found where or must I wait ....... I see "Sent via PM when you sign up". We use to have a location where the password could be found.
Yes we've made event threads visible to non Premium members in the hope that some will go Premium and join us on track. I thought I added you to the conversation weeks ago, but if I didn't I'll add you now. Otherwise I'll tag you in the convo so that you get a notification. :)

Welcome back Jack, great to hear from you. :)

Yes we've made event threads visible to non Premium members in the hope that some will go Premium and join us on track. I thought I added you to the conversation weeks ago, but if I didn't I'll add you now. Otherwise I'll tag you in the convo so that you get a notification. :)
Sounds good ... hopefully I can continue racing .... had some silly issues with vertigo.

@newbert , @max1966i ,@Yves Larose ,@ThreeLionz ,@Luca Ciarfella ,@pattikins ,@Jim Carvalho ,@GeekyDeaks ,@Cosimo ,@rockracer ,@Kamran Khan ,@Dean Maković ,@Monkey T. ,@PurgerUK ,@Steve Le Gallez ,@Ingemar Petersson ,@Peevee88

Hi guys, you are all cordially invited to join us for this one. Should be some close racing and, as always, a relaxed atmosphere. I for one, am really looking forward to a first chance to race at Brands in rF2. Look forward to hopefully seeing some of you guys on track. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the mention. Unfortunately I don't own the Brands Hatch DLC (I do in AC, ACC, AMS2, Raceroom...) As is often the case, and even though I've spent much more money on rf2 than any other sim (a sim I rarely play), I always find that I'm missing a car/track... hence my preference for historic races. Hopefully I can join the next one.

Thanks for the mention. Unfortunately I don't own the Brands Hatch DLC (I do in AC, ACC, AMS2, Raceroom...) As is often the case, and even though I've spent much more money on rf2 than any other sim (a sim I rarely play), I always find that I'm missing a car/track... hence my preference for historic races. Hopefully I can join the next one.
No worries I completely understand.

There is always a balance between running recent DLC, so that those who have it get a chance to race it online, and not running paid content too regularly - so that those who don't currently own the DLC wont feel shut out too often.

Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate you taking the time.
Always good to hear from you and I hope to come up with something to tempt you to join us on track sometime soon.

Cheers :)

The template for the Nissan is linked in the AC-thread for the car, I bellieve the Volvo-template is linked in its own thread too.
The Nissan does not match 100% over in rF2, as you need to have the sides of it equal in size, and the car-part in the middle need to be stretched a bit to match up properly.

From this:
20221209210728_1.jpg

To this:
20221210124855_1.jpg

My livery did fit perfectly on the Primera we used for the sunday-race at Suzuka a long time ago, but that is the first conversion of the AC-car to rF2, but when I tried to put it on the newest conversion I had that mismatch as on my pictures :unsure:

I just opened the alt-file from the car I used in the game, pasted my livery into that, made it semi-transparent, and then fiddled with the size to make match as close as I could :)

Hi there - can I be added to this too please? Also where can I find the discord link as the one in the OP above is a generic one for Discord rather than the specfic group
Hi and welcome aboard.

I'll add you to the sign up list in the OP and also to a group message where you will find the PW to enter the server. Look forward to seeing you on track and also to speaking with you on Discord. Looks like @Redvaliant has pointed you in the right direction (thanks buddy), but if you have any questions or need any help ask here. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back