Cameras 9 Full HD Driver Views [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

igearzone16

@Simberia
igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

General Camera Views, No weird stuff just descent views - General Camera Views, No weird stuff just descent views

These are some basic views, please make sure you back up all your camera files, just click on each car folder then make a new folder within the directory and put the original file there encase you want to go back to the original cameras...

thanx I appreciate it, also there are couple of screwed up view in the 70's cars, the lotus and the ford i think. so when you go through the views you will have to switch 2 of them very fast, because you will not see other wise, you will see what I'm talking about but otherwise the rest are good

Last edited:
I appreciate your effort. I just mentioned the pictures because it will be the first thing someone else says, nobody downloads anything without pictures.

Puerto Galera eh? .............. ahhh happy memories :thumbsup:

Some very good views. Adjustment needed for some cameras like this lookback view for ferrari. I think some values cut the body.
Image1.jpg

I appreciate your effort. I just mentioned the pictures because it will be the first thing someone else says, nobody downloads anything without pictures.

Puerto Galera eh? .............. ahhh happy memories :thumbsup:

really you been here, in the Philippines, I love this place, I came here 6 years ago, and never left. sold everything in USA and sad See yaa..
I have been on this Island now 2 years. its absolutely amazing...

yea
Some very good views. Adjustment needed for some cameras like this lookback view for ferrari. I think some values cut the body.
View attachment 54698
like I saud, if you know how to edit the file and want to play around with it, go for it, I dont care about taking credit for it, I just put that here for some people that would like to se it, i made for personal use for a couple of cars I drive, the mc claren and sauber my 2 favorite work on all, but some very fiew vies have some issues but really how long do u look backwards...
I would fix it, but I just don't have the time, I rather be playing the game, then spending anymore time on that then I already did,,,

oh by the way. i just took a look, that pic if its a ferrari, it does not do that on my game, so im assuming your ferrari is wearing a mod skin.. try the original ossd file

What do you mean by weird stuff? And descent? The cameras are quite good but I don't think someone can drive with the first one you posted.

you know like most, I only use a couple of views but I did a bunch to try have one for everyone, but we all know not everyone is happy, I spent enough time trying to make it as goods as I can, if you want to make it better, and tweak it go right ahead, if you make it better then mine, I will gladly use yours, I'm the first to admit there are 3 or 4 cars that need to be tweaked...

weird means no weird views like helicopter view , and descent means exactly that, I'm not gonna call it awesome or something.

Last edited:
really you been here, in the Philippines, I love this place, I came here 6 years ago, and never left. sold everything in USA and sad See yaa..
I have been on this Island now 2 years. its absolutely amazing...

Yup, it's the first resort I ever went to in the Philippines. I used to have a few days in Manila, then off down to Puerto Galera. (Late 1980's - early 90's). Later on I rented a house in Angeles City, so Subic Bay and Baguio were other places to go.

I married a Filipina from Samar, and we were married at the Coconut Palace in Manila. The Coconut Palace is now the house of the Philippines Vice-President. I don't think the people like the rent that the government has to pay for it though :)

Cheers

very nice
Yup, it's the first resort I ever went to in the Philippines. I used to have a few days in Manila, then off down to Puerto Galera. (Late 1980's - early 90's). Later on I rented a house in Angeles City, so Subic Bay and Baguio were other places to go.

I married a Filipina from Samar, and we were married at the Coconut Palace in Manila. The Coconut Palace is now the house of the Philippines Vice-President. I don't think the people like the rent that the government has to pay for it :)

Cheers
very nice dude.. angeles city huh.. fun fun fun

Great job. I have difficulty deciding which view I like best, compared with the originals where I had difficulty deciding which I disliked the least.

When you turn into a corner, you head (camera) turns in the same direction to look to the apex of the corner. The head turn is usually quite subtle, it mimics what you would tend to do when driving a real car, turn your head a bit to look at your corner exit.

I used to always mod the F1 20xx series of games to do this, but not via the camera files, via the controller .xml file.

I would map the look left and look right axis to the steering wheel axis, so as I turn my wheel my head turns as well. It was only a question of adjusting the saturation to your desired level of head turn. After all, you don't want to turn your head 90 degrees, you'd crash :D

yea

like I saud, if you know how to edit the file and want to play around with it, go for it, I dont care about taking credit for it, I just put that here for some people that would like to se it, i made for personal use for a couple of cars I drive, the mc claren and sauber my 2 favorite work on all, but some very fiew vies have some issues but really how long do u look backwards...
I would fix it, but I just don't have the time, I rather be playing the game, then spending anymore time on that then I already did,,,

oh by the way. i just took a look, that pic if its a ferrari, it does not do that on my game, so im assuming your ferrari is wearing a mod skin.. try the original ossd file

you know like most, I only use a couple of views but I did a bunch to try have one for everyone, but we all know not everyone is happy, I spent enough time trying to make it as goods as I can, if you want to make it better, and tweak it go right ahead, if you make it better then mine, I will gladly use yours, I'm the first to admit there are 3 or 4 cars that need to be tweaked...

weird means no weird views like helicopter view , and descent means exactly that, I'm not gonna call it awesome or something.
Skin mods have nothing to do with camera errors as they does not modify the actual models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%