Cameras 9 Full HD Driver Views [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, do any of these camera views work in spectator mode, such as after you retire from qualifying and your friend(s) are still driving? Specifically I'm interested in the offset camera above the driver, it's a camera view that I feel has been missing for no reason :(

Congratulations mate ! I have tried so many cams and even made my own which I used up until now .... your cams are brilliant !!! It is a very subjective thing and everyone prefers different cams but the problem I have with all the others is the insane amount of movement and being way too close.

This is the perfect balance, a few cars seem a little close but definately the best cam set yet imho :D

my suggestion is figure out the car that works fine. then delete all the camera files in all the cars except the one that works, then go back to the working one, right click and copy and then paste the working file into the car directories, only after you deleted the none working ones first..
I think logically that should take care of it
it would seem something happened during download or extraction and it messed up the code inside the xml files into gibberish so they can not be read,,,
also run your system for viruses, use bit-finder free antivirus . better then
most like 90% including paid

Last edited:
Congratulations mate ! I have tried so many cams and even made my own which I used up until now .... your cams are brilliant !!! It is a very subjective thing and everyone prefers different cams but the problem I have with all the others is the insane amount of movement and being way too close.

This is the perfect balance, a few cars seem a little close but definately the best cam set yet imho :D

thanks I appreciate that you like them, I did originally made them for my self, but yes I agree with you, after only 3 cams in the game and all the mods being unrealistic, I felt bad, so didn't want to be selfish. I also mpded few other things but there are similar mods for those but yes this mod is only for a couple of cars, but it works good on most and alright an a few, still better then nothing.

the next cams I'm goanna work on is the retard replay cams, where you literally miss all the action because it shows the cockpit. and its just retardet... seems like codemasters put the biggest idiot in charge of the replay angels...

LOL that is maybe a bit harsh :D but I know what you mean as the replay angles are not very imaginative and look to be thrown in just for the sake of it.

the replays goes for grid, also, freaking retarded. I used to love replays, but f1, like grand turismo great replays old school PGR Racing awesome... FORZA replays CRAP,,,,

F1 isn't that bad compared to grid2 those ones are just @!#$&*(
in other words my crap in a toilet has a better replay when I flush...

Code master would stick you head in the crap.. instead.. and call it a view of the cockpit

it must be like one smart dude, that makes the games core, and then just bunch of retards finishing up.

igearzone16 updated STUNNING FULL HD with 3 updated and 6 all NEW Views. FEEL THE POWER!!! with a new update entry:

NEW STUNNING FULL HD ver 2.0 with 3 updated and 6 NEW Views. FEEL THE POWER!!!

included the original default camera files, so no back up is necessary, also got rig of security settings, and set it to everyone. also added the missing car.

please give me your feedback, as this is my 1st mod. so if you like my work
then tell me, IF YOU DONT, don't bother me.

tell me what you think, I spent many hours on it of my time,
so you can enjoy your game more, so maybe you can give me 2 minutes of yours....

thnx

Read the rest of this update entry...

re install it again install the default files firs, then install the mod, make sure your f1 directory is accessible no special permisions so the files over writte correctly...

BLATENT COPY PASTE.
Thief do your own from scratch and stop using others work and calling it your own.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/the-ultimate-cockpit-movement-cams.807/

This is my work cheaky bastard calling it your own,
You even have my lateral movement, both of them.
fraud,,

<View type="Chase" ident="suspension_cam_wheel"
<View type="Chase" ident="grumble-cam"

Its all my work with a few edits on the amount of suspention,
Why you calling this your own work when it obvious its not ?

And you just lie to others on here when they have problems that are now fixed.
This is a older copy of my cam pack you thief,
Making out its your own work,
Yes dont ask him to fix problems because he cant he didnt make it..
I did

Last edited:

lol
this is my work, the guy is a thief.

the guy hasnt even tried to hide the fact its all me.
even the name of the cams are the same,
a older build but mine all the same,
All he has to do is ask and ide of said yes go for it,
But no he claims he spent 1000+ hours not me.

the grumble cam uses my gear change effect i added ages ago and its using the chase preset.
And the other one that moves you side to side that uses the bonnet preset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%