9/11 Ten Years Later

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I still find this movie one of the most impressive ones I have seen over the years. At first the camerawoman thinks that its just a plane crash. During the minutes that pass the true horror unveils it self and the atmosphere is changing dramatically. Its remarkable how strange people react during this event.

I for one will remember this day tomorrow as it literally changed our world in a way we couldn't have imagined up front.

Still I have so many questions left. How on earth did those building collapse. I have seen numerous conspiracy films the last couple of years that I don't know what to think anymore.

My roommate at that time in 2001 said some words that still haunt me today: "Even if this was all a setup operation. Would you change sides?"

Anyways, a useless nightmare of a day it was. I really hope that in the years to come the situation changes again to before it was in 2001. I hope I never have to answer that question above :(

I watched this morning before I went to work. Very moving, powerful videos. When they were crying when the towers went down, it brought a tear to my eye. Amazing that it can still do that, 10 years on.

My thoughts go out to everyone that was affected my this atrocity and let's hope nothing like this happens again.

I still do not realize its 10 years now. When it happened, I was too young to understand what just happened. That day was ruined one of my dream, to see these buildings on my own eyes. Spectacular footage, showing how small is everything compared to WTC, and it falls down that fast. I cant even think what a hell it must have been for people there (honorable firemen and everyone who tried to help people up there). This video really moved emotions in me, when she opened the window, it was like amazingly made thriller movie. Such a shame it was cruel reality.

My thoughts go to everyone affected by this day too. It touched the whole world.

Whoever did this wretched attack, they are ********************************* !!!

Because of them, innocent people, both in USA and Iraq and Afghanistan died and suffered! I really can't wait to see them at the Jugdement Day!

The video, their reactions... Extremely touchy and terrific. Hope never such a thing happens again!

This is very saddening, indeed; though, we as Americans have surrendered our personal liberties for the sake of national security and now we spend every second of our lives being watched. We have also gone rampant with cruel punishment. I hope we Americans get our act together and realise that the terrorist want us to live in a police state.

When I was 12, an intolerant individual had me restrained by his friends, and he punched me in the stomach and told me, "Don't you mess with my World Trade Center!" The administrators found out and he was expelled for sure.

Because of my name, I have been treated differently by those who just met me, but I do my best to break the prejudice.

EDIT - It's not right if it happens to us, but it's also not right if my country is doing this to others. My condolences.

Watching the video now... incredibly haunting.

I still remember waking up on the morning of September 12 and seeing news reports about the attacks. There were no ad breaks, no cutting to other TV shows - just news of the terrorist attacks non stop. I was only 7 at the time, and I remember clearly one particular news clip that sticks in my mind today: a crowd of people fleeing a cloud of debris. It seemed unreal.

Because of them, innocent people, both in USA and Iraq and Afghanistan died and suffered!

Thats often forgotten :( Too many innocent have died.

Still beats me why on earth the world allowed the allied forces to invade Iraq. It had and has absolutely nothing to do with what happened on 9/11.

Even invading Afghanistan was a joke. They should have nuked Osama immediately and I don't buy the excuse that they didnt know wher he was.

Ofcourse they did, but it was a mutual interest to not capture him. A mythical figure to change the direction of the world.

Too me its all a big scam with only losers on both sides. But that doesnt take away the act of horror on 9/11.

Geekation_OneOfTheseBuildingsCollapsedSarcasmIsHigh.jpg

Never forget the day the laws of physics were thrown out the window.

And not just collapsed but at free fall.

Which if you know the definition of free fall is all you need to know about what really happened.
If the official story regarding WTC 7 is true then Newton´s third law ceased to exist on 9/11.

Thats often forgotten :( Too many innocent have died.

Still beats me why on earth the world allowed the allied forces to invade Iraq. It had and has absolutely nothing to do with what happened on 9/11.
Even invading Afghanistan was a joke. They should have nuked Osama immediately and I don't buy the excuse that they didnt know wher he was.

That is a massive hypocritical contradiction Bram. :rolleyes:

It really is a farce to see how many technical people/professional people/law enforcement/utility experts question 911, yet the MSM still pretend the official narrative makes sense, of course, if you study the nature of the MSM{a small group of megacorps}, you'll learn that the megacorps are now our rulers, granted, they're being controlled/financed by the handful of Jewish/Central bankers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%