87 Dodge Omni / 86 Shelby GLH-S

well finally after probably way too long of a pause I've done something... barely... I'm starting off slowly but don't be surprised if later, or tomorrow theres more progress (I've got near as makes no difference a week off from work). this was only about 15 mins or so of modeling more tweaking then anything really. no texture either. but its the start of the rear seat, I tried the front seat but I failed at that and can't figure out to finish it for some reason. (I've asked EAP3D to do them, he had done them once before but lost the data)
D_Omniint_8.png

as far as i can figure its the little things holding my Omni back. lights, shader issues, seats, and probably some issues in the Qlog.

I'm tired of standing, it that seat ready or not?

ehehehe :p
can't you read? standing room only! lol

still no texture on the rear bench yet, but frankly I'm being lazy about it. doing some interior details in it, working on the rear window winder, and did up the rear door armrest. the winder is a little more complicated then I first anticipated but I'm doing it lol.

omni_int55.png

and I noticed a few things on the interior when I took this shot that need to be redone lol.

As is common with me, hours within posting some progress I can't help myself and make even more progress on the model. now it had door lock pulls and window winders, along with some changes on the dash, like the radio has some knobs now. and the gauge cluster is taller, bottom cubby hole door is now slightly opened (I feel it looks better this way). also put some polies in between the piece of dash that covers the gauge cluster and the dash itself. and some other little tweaks here and there.
omni_int57.png

trust me a front seat is coming... eventually.and I need to do the arm rest on the door panel... and redo the center arm rest...

Well, it was bound to happen... someone caught a snapshot of my Omni in the garage just after some work had been done to it, darn paparazzi! ;)

yeah it has front seats, and a textured back seat. :eek:

So I finally caught a little bit of a break in life to feel like I could get away with spending a little bit of time on this thing, as far as i can tell now, its just little things with it. Like I've just about finished up the gauge cluster, and had to mess with the dash a bit, I'm very happy with the gauge cluster though.
omni_int59.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back