8 skins pack | Reflex V12R

Skins 8 skins pack | Reflex V12R 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

Hoksu

Premium
6 skins for Reflex V12R - skins based on real prototypes/racecars

Thanks a lot for your work on this -- much appreciated! As a feedback I wanted to point out that in my AC, the red portions DHL skin are distinctly pink
dhl_skin.png

whereas in reality I believe it was a true saturated red
2008-dhl-penske-001.jpg

Is this intended, a side effect of the custom shaders patch, or something that could be fixed?

Thanks a lot for your work on this -- much appreciated! As a feedback I wanted to point out that in my AC, the red portions DHL skin are distinctly pink

whereas in reality I believe it was a true saturated red

Is this intended, a side effect of the custom shaders patch, or something that could be fixed?
Thanks for the feedback. I checked and the color actually is a bit on the pink side. I took the color off the DHL logo on Wikipedia:
420px-DHL_Logo.svg.png

This DHL logo here is the same color that is used in the skin.
Untitled-3.png

Funny how it doesn't look the tiniest bit pink there when you look at that logo., but when it's on the car it does. Yep, that's pretty seriously pink.
Screenshot_z_reflex_v12r_ks_brands_hatch_11-2-121-17-52-3.jpg

This a screenshot of my Porsche 911 GT1 skin that uses exact same colors on the template, the red color looks a bit different on that.

screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt1_sveg_3-9-120-15-53-47-jpg.410132

I don't have the .psd anymore. I could see about crudely color editing the .dds. And I will certainly be more careful to color check future skins

Interesting. Must have something to do with the material of the car body then and the way color is computed from the various channels? Thanks for looking into this. I am still using the skin and spread a bit of breast cancer awareness among the virtual spectators :) but yeah, it would be great if you could get it to be more red.

It varies from car to car what it looks like, but the color actually is on the pink side on RBG. This is the same color on Lotus 3-Eleven :roflmao: A red Ferrari there just for comparison
__custom_showroom_1615481925.png

I will see what I can do. Can't unsee it now

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back