Resource icon

Database 8 laps in career and gp mode 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mungopark submitted a new resource:

8 laps in career and gp mode - 100% races just last 8 laps

I was asked by a member of this community to work on that file, so here we go!;)

For all those who want to do quick races in career mode.
With this file you can do 8 lap races in career and gp mode.

Installation:
Backup your original database.bin first!!

Unpack the file and copy it to your database folder allowing to overwrite the old one.
I.e.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\database

If you choose a...

Read more about this resource...

so is there a way to combine two database mods?
you do not have to start a new game.
1. start your career
2. whenever you want to go for short races, use my database
3. when you want to go the original race length, use the original file again

i do that all the time. no need to start a new game. your profile is not saved in the database-file, but in eg:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\127703613\223670

Hi mungopark,can you tell me what file i can modify for change the laps of 8 to 10 laps.I have ego database editor but i don`t know haw change it

Great job............ciao

ok, let's see:
1. open your database.bin file with ego database editor. you will see an error log. don't panic and just forget it;).
2. scroll down to "track model" and double click it. then, on the right window, look for a row called "num_laps". change the values there to 10 laps. now, a 100% race will only last 10 laps. save the file.
3. then look for "track_fuel_distance" in the left window and double click it. now look for the row "l100percent". here you have to fill in the amount of fuel you need for 10 laps. change it for every track. as a help, look to the row "fuel_usage_per_lap". save the file after you have made your changes.

do not forget to save your original file before!!

Last edited:
ok, let's see:
1. open your database.bin file with ego database editor. you will see an error log. don't panic and just forget it;).
2. scroll down to "track model" and double click it. then, on the right window, look for a row called "num_laps". change the values there to 10 laps. now, a 100% race will only last 10 laps. save the file.
3. then look for "track_fuel_distance" in the left window and double click it. now look for the row "l100percent". here you have to fill in the amount of fuel you need for 10 laps. change it for every track. as a help, look to the row "fuel_usage_per_lap". save the file after you have made your changes.

do not forget to save your original file before!!
how to change 25% and 50% laps into 2 or 3 times to stop in a pitstop ..... please.......reply

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back