GT6 8/4 Evo X @ Autumn Ring

Pic to follow

Date: Tuesday 5th April, 7.30PM GMT, 8.30AM NZDST (New Zealand Daylight Savings Time)
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Track: Autumn Ring - Full course
Track Settings: TBA
Laps: 3x5 Laps
Tyres: Sports Hard (SH)
PP: No Limit
Tuning: Prohibited (Not allowed)
Aids: ABS: 1, Driving Line

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is devilracer1987

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Richard Coleman (devilracer1987)
2- Sakis Politis
3- Rui F. Martins
4- Kenya Coleman
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

This time around Sakis got to pick the car/track combo. He gave me 2 to choose from. This is the cheaper of the 2 options.

The Lancer Evolution X has been a favourite car of mine since it's introduction into GT5. It was the second car I ever bought in that game and the one I used the most in the lower-mid tier races. Hell pretty much any racing game with the Evo X I go for it. It handles well and its power is sufficient to see it break 200km/h frequently on some tracks.

The second option (and this is advance warning. This is going to be the event in 2 weeks time) is for the Ferrari F430 Scuderia to be used at Monza. I was toying with this idea myself so yeah. you have been forewarned. 2 weeks.

Next week will be a car we ALL will have since the start of the game. Bet you can't guess it :p

Last edited:
Glad you liked it! As I told you already I had some EPIC battles in GT5 at the Autumn Ring as you can attack almost anywhere. Plus the fact that the car is really stable and understeers less that the previous gen EVOs the places will be constantly changing. No tuning or set up stuff so everyone will be on equal ground.... Mmmmm! Looking forward to it!
@Richard Coleman charge your controller because I'm about to take you to one hell of a ride! :sneaky::sneaky: :p

Haha bring it on mate. My pace in that car on that track is impressive. I did some testing and Im looking forward to taking you on in a stock Evo X.

Even playing field for everyone..... except Sakis. 200kg ballast for him to run :D :p

Just kidding mate I'm not that evil...... well not often. Haha.

As for that controller its absolutley buggered/dead/kaput/gone bye bye. Got a replacement all ready to go.

What a fun time that was.

Qualifying saw Sakis ahead of myself, Rui and Kenya.

Mistakes in race 1 saw Sakis take a commanding victory of around 5.6 seconds. I came in second barely ahead of Rui. Kenya rounded out the 4 car field.

Race 2 saw the drivers start where they finished race 1 and there were some interesting moves made. In this race the cars were teleporting a bit. Sakis and myself came together in turn 1 when I teleported into him. Rui made an excellent rubbings racing mive on me and I replied in kind. I won race 2 from Sakis, Rui and Kenya. After this race Kenya had to bail.

Race 3 was a epic fight for first. I got a good jump and lead into turn 1. From then on Sakis was hounding me iver the entire 5lap duration. We were never more than .5 of a second appart. The pressure made it easier to concentrate for some reason. Rui did his level best and kept us honest for a few laps. In the end it was me from Sakis by .2 of a second and Rui in third.

Thanks heaps to those of you that showed up. I really ejjoyed the battles with both Rui in race 1 and Sakis in races 2 and 3.

As I said last week Rui is really coming along in leaps and bounds. Im really happy with his progres in the club events.

It was also nice having some new blood as well. Kenya thank you for showing up and having a go. Kudos to you.

Time for more sleep. Next event will be up later tonight (eu time) today (nz time).

I really had a great time yesterday, i was very surprised with my performance in this event, i only did 5 laps of practice before the race after i bougth the car, and i was able to be much more competitive than i was e3xpcecting, had some really nice battles with Richard, but he was able to stay on front of me at the end of the races ;)
Had a great time yesterday, see you guys next week :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing