780ti SLi not scaling

Hi,
I have 780ti sli in surround (5760x1080) all setings full/max.
When i play a single race i get 90-100fps and SLi scaling full (98%-99%) - Perfect!
But, if I put just another one car togheter (carrer mode), my SLi do not scaling. The fps down to 9-15fps, impossible to play. If I press ESC (pause), SLi scaling back to 99%, and press ESC again (back to play) SLi go down.
To play carrer mode I need to disable SLi - and play with 30-40fps. i want to use my SLi to play AC.

I did everything in nvidia inspector, nvidia drivers updated (I tested old ones too). I did all setup configs in AC.

My computer:
Intel i4770K
asrock z87 extreme 4
16gb mem
780ti SLi triple screen (5760x1080)
win 8.1 x64
AC 1.0.4 (lots cars mods)

Last edited:
I've heard that before. Do you have motion blur on? I think that's the reason it does not scale. If it isn't that, it must be some other graphics setting. :unsure:

Thanks for atencion,
I need to put Reflection Rendering Frequency "STATIC" - its mandatory. If I set very low until Ultra, SLi do not scaling.
If when I drive and go to the circuit sandbox, fps drops to 15-30, so I need to set OFF in smoke generation, or very low, but off is better.

BUT look: IF everything is OK - SLi scaling at 99% all time, IF I press ESC (to show popup menu) and press "resume", SLi scaling down to 0% and don't back anymore. I need to end race, go to main menu and launch race again. I can not press anymore ESC.

I use to experince some very little pauses, not in fps, but its like computer bootlneck i think.
I actived the "Reflection Rendering Frequency" app panel. There a graphic at botton in red lines. My problem little pause is when line go to top. Whats indicates this red line?

So I hope this bug/issue will be fixed in 1.1 version.

Good racing!

Last edited:
Update:
I am running Monza/Imola with 24 diferent cars. It is the problem! I think is too much to CPU or GPU process. The small pauses stops when I try 20 cars with 7 diferent cars.
Now I am runnning flawless 60 fps (vertical sync on). Render Static (mandatory to Sli scaling)
Any one tried to run with 24 diferent cars flawless?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%