780ti SLi not scaling

Hi,
I have 780ti sli in surround (5760x1080) all setings full/max.
When i play a single race i get 90-100fps and SLi scaling full (98%-99%) - Perfect!
But, if I put just another one car togheter (carrer mode), my SLi do not scaling. The fps down to 9-15fps, impossible to play. If I press ESC (pause), SLi scaling back to 99%, and press ESC again (back to play) SLi go down.
To play carrer mode I need to disable SLi - and play with 30-40fps. i want to use my SLi to play AC.

I did everything in nvidia inspector, nvidia drivers updated (I tested old ones too). I did all setup configs in AC.

My computer:
Intel i4770K
asrock z87 extreme 4
16gb mem
780ti SLi triple screen (5760x1080)
win 8.1 x64
AC 1.0.4 (lots cars mods)

Last edited:
I've heard that before. Do you have motion blur on? I think that's the reason it does not scale. If it isn't that, it must be some other graphics setting. :unsure:

Thanks for atencion,
I need to put Reflection Rendering Frequency "STATIC" - its mandatory. If I set very low until Ultra, SLi do not scaling.
If when I drive and go to the circuit sandbox, fps drops to 15-30, so I need to set OFF in smoke generation, or very low, but off is better.

BUT look: IF everything is OK - SLi scaling at 99% all time, IF I press ESC (to show popup menu) and press "resume", SLi scaling down to 0% and don't back anymore. I need to end race, go to main menu and launch race again. I can not press anymore ESC.

I use to experince some very little pauses, not in fps, but its like computer bootlneck i think.
I actived the "Reflection Rendering Frequency" app panel. There a graphic at botton in red lines. My problem little pause is when line go to top. Whats indicates this red line?

So I hope this bug/issue will be fixed in 1.1 version.

Good racing!

Last edited:
Update:
I am running Monza/Imola with 24 diferent cars. It is the problem! I think is too much to CPU or GPU process. The small pauses stops when I try 20 cars with 7 diferent cars.
Now I am runnning flawless 60 fps (vertical sync on). Render Static (mandatory to Sli scaling)
Any one tried to run with 24 diferent cars flawless?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back