75 car capacity tracks?

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
So I'm one of those people who adores multiclass racing, and one of the reasons I've recently got back into GTR2 is because I'd forgotten how could this aspect of the game was. Now I have a system that's a lot more robust than the one I had back in the day, I have started running large fields of cars. To be specific I have a championship with a field of 75 cars. It is a lot of fun and I'm enjoying myself greatly, however the GTR2 world seems a bit bereft of tracks that can handle this many cars. So far, I can only run at ALMS Long Beach, ALMS Sebring, ALMS Road America, ALMS Road Atlanta, ALMS Mid Ohio, WEC Interlagos (converted from GSCE i believe), and the vanilla Spa with the gdb files' max vehicle line altered. I have tried to alter other circuits (including vanilla ones), but very few circuits seem able to handle a qualifying session at this capacity with everyone setting a lap.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other high capacity circuits? Or indeed circuits whose gdb file could be altered to make it high capacity.

Any reply is appreciated.

Littlefysh

If you head over to NoGrip they have a thread listing all 100 car tracks for GTR2.
I have had a look, and those require editing of gdb files, which I am OK with. However, many of those do not accommodate 100 or 75 garage spaces, and several have starting grids that require you to skip the formation lap because the grid extends off of the last corner into oblivion. I appreciate the reference of that resource but those seem untested for actually playability in a championship situation. Any recommendations of gems within that list would also be great, because as I'm sure you can appreciate I do not want to trudge through that whole list looking for something that works.

But again, thankyou very much for the input.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back