74' Chevrolet C-10 Slammed

This is my gift to you. Model by our brazilian friends, car is the brazilian Chevy C10 like this:

8451515_1.jpg

8451515_2.jpg

Stock, it has 6-inline 4.3L with 153hp, always RWD. My slammed has new suspension system, fixed, not hydraulic or something like this, Brushed Iron wheels 16" stock with goodyear tires, 68' Vette 427cu-in big-block OHV, 7.0L 16V, 500 hp @ 5400 rpm, 628 Nm @ 3600 rpm / PowerGlide 2 A/T transmission. 850lbs. Clutch, good performance set.

Performance: 0-60 mp/h: 6.6s, 1/4: 14.7s. top 125 mp/h.

Weight: 2460kg.

4-colors available (original).

*For Non-cg and CG users.

Well, overall is a nice car to ride calm around polish or something like this, cause it has no disc brakes by factory. But is funny to burn some rubbers, you need only to learn how to drive and learn how the transmission works. I like this kind of car :D

thanks for Tiago Navochadla, francomk for sounds.

hope everybody enjoy.

mirror1: http://www.mediafire.com/?ijmizmmmgzn

mirror2: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21733008/Chevrolet_C10_74.rar

Pictures:
C10.jpg

C102.jpg

C103.jpg

c104.jpg

UPDATE Light beams

Attachments

• Chevrolet_C10_74.rar
    39.4 KB · Views: 317
Love it! It drives nice, the handling is just as one would expect, the sound is like a drum, it looks good and.. I just love it.. thanks AMGfan! And, btw.. finally found out who the bootlegger on Badlands Rev. is ;) Tribute to AMGfan.

Attachments

• amgfan_chevy.jpg
    amgfan_chevy.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 482
i use non-cg 0.6.3.. i dont know how it is in newer ones.

Works fine with non-cg 0.8.8.1 - in fact it works so good that it inspired me to make a new section on Gizmo's Trail: The Rockys! Great for the truck, and ideal for bootlegging.. heh..

Attachments

• rockys_gizmos_trail.jpg
    rockys_gizmos_trail.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 558
Lol, thanks mate, looks impressive this track! wanna try later!

Planned released for Racer's 10th anniversary.. but I will need feedback before that, so I will make a pre-release as soon as all the roads are connected and more buildings are in place. So, everyone will get to try it.. it's huge, it's fun, it's for Racer :)

Planned released for Racer's 10th anniversary.. but I will need feedback before that, so I will make a pre-release as soon as all the roads are connected and more buildings are in place. So, everyone will get to try it.. it's huge, it's fun, it's for Racer :)

i can be a beta tester, of sure. No problems to me :D

Wow, love this Chevy. Only problem I had was being on a Mac I had to change all the \ to / in the sound files to get sound.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this truck is very good at all? I mean cmon its got a 427, and it just takes off, with what looks like at the widest 8" tires. I looked into the car.ini and I think the CoG is too far back really (a truck like this would have almost all of its weight on those front wheels, unless it was loaded in the rear as well, hence why some people that drive pick ups will in the winter time put some kind of weight in the back end of the thing). I never even took it around corners before I decided it needed tweaking, because I also felt the faked automatic in it, wasn't very good either, along with tweaking the entire truck, because I felt it was not really that realistic. Though, it does have a good body model and all the textures look good, and the interior is great.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this truck is very good at all?

Obviously. You might be right about the tweaks, but I really like it the way it is, and, to me it seems realistic. But then again, it has been quite some time since I drove a truck, so I might be way off. Who cares, it is fun to drive, and looks really good. But if you have a better tweak, please share :)

Am I the only one that doesn't think this truck is very good at all? I mean cmon its got a 427, and it just takes off, with what looks like at the widest 8" tires. I looked into the car.ini and I think the CoG is too far back really (a truck like this would have almost all of its weight on those front wheels, unless it was loaded in the rear as well, hence why some people that drive pick ups will in the winter time put some kind of weight in the back end of the thing). I never even took it around corners before I decided it needed tweaking, because I also felt the faked automatic in it, wasn't very good either, along with tweaking the entire truck, because I felt it was not really that realistic. Though, it does have a good body model and all the textures look good, and the interior is great.
I actually agree with you. I mean the truck itself looks amazing, but the car doesn't feel like it has 500hp/628nm imo.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%