AC 70's F1 @ Spielberg - Sat 27 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
[QUOTE = "JoelK, post: 3015739, člen: 172574"] Předpokládám, že se jedná o česky, kterému nerozumím. Pokud se chcete zaregistrovat, musíte to udělat anglicky : pískání:[/ CITÁT]
Sorry.Hi group I want to register, but on free machines I get a cursor and you can't click on it. What should I do? please help

[QUOTE = "JoelK, post: 3015739, člen: 172574"] Předpokládám, že se jedná o česky, kterému nerozumím. Pokud se chcete zaregistrovat, musíte to udělat anglicky : pískání:[/ CITÁT]
Sorry.Hi group I want to register, but on free machines I get a cursor and you can't click on it. What should I do? please help
If I understand correctly you want to sign up for the race, right?

You can't do this yourself. You just post here, that you want to participate and what car you want to drive and the host, in this case @JoelK, will put you on the list.

Since it looks like it's your first race here, please make sure you have read and understood the rules and regulations for the race as stated on top of the thread.

Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup:

Since the turn-out seems to be quite low, I was thinking of maybe changing the format to 2x20 min races, 'cause I think no-one of us wants run in no-mans land for 60mins.

Let me know what you think of it :thumbsup:
I was thinking about this in the morning. didn't have time to post it thou/ it's good for me

I'm not sure what you mean ? You need the Dream Pack #3 for the race.

That was my first race in VR and it went well when I got the rift back in focus after a lap or two... Hard work in this heat with headphones and headset so I baled on the second race.
#Just realised I was in the rfactor2 teamspeak server...lol, what a tool. Next time. Cheers

Race one ran out of fuel, I thought it was going to be an easy third :( Second race, several freezes, then lost connection, when I checked my internet it was on Wifi :( ..came back on wired a few seconds later.

A small grid which was a shame? ..but still lots of fun :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back