AC 70's F1 @ Silverstone 1967 - Mon 05 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
silverstone 1967.png

We are going back in time to race race the Naughty Ferrari 312T or the Kinder Lotus 72D. We will be racing these two superb formula cars around the 1967 Silverston track. The combination should provide us with a thrilling evening of entertainment. So come on, join in and wash away them Monday blues.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and Teamspeak can sign up for this event provided there are free slots available. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU Formula PRACTICE #0
Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU Formula RACE #15

DLC: You must own both cars, so a DLC is required

Cars:
Track: Silverstone Historic 1967
Track Temps: 26c

Fixed Setup: No
Pitstop: Mandatory 10-50 minutes
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download

Schedule (EU):
Monday 05 Nov 2018
Practice: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 GMT (25 minutes)
Break:(pee/beer) 21:15 GMT (05 minutes)
Race 2: 21:20 GMT (25 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Buster - TBD
  2. pattikins - TBD
  3. Lucas Gerlach - TBD
  4. Calvyn White
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

I decided not to wait for the server to come up not that it would matter because there's always single player time trial and what not. So I tried out the event and I'm so definitely in.

So if you please Craig add me to the list please.:thumbsup:
I will let you know what car after I've given both cars are thoroughly good testing. Should be later on this evening or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

I hate the point these things out. But at least I'm reading them. There seems to be something wrong with the brake ( pee, beer, fag) and race 2. Break and race seems to be starting at the same time.:O_o::whistling:

Last edited:
I decided not to wait for the server to come up not that it would matter because there's always single player time trial and what not. So I tried out the event and I'm so definitely in.

So if you please Craig add me to the list please.:thumbsup:
I will let you know what car after I've given both cars are thoroughly good testing. Should be later on this evening or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

I hate the point these things out. But at least I'm reading them. There seems to be something wrong with the brake ( pee, beer, fag) and race 2. Break and race seems to be starting at the same time.:O_o::whistling:

All sorted now, thanks for bringing to my attention ..practice server is up :thumbsup:

I will go with the Lotus but I don't think it's going to make much difference to the quantity of entries. Which is a bit surprising because its a nice combo. :( Still hoping, but I'm guessing maybe next time.;)

I will go with the Lotus but I don't think it's going to make much difference to the quantity of entries. Which is a bit surprising because its a nice combo. :( Still hoping, but I'm guessing maybe next time.;)

Indeed Calv, I am very sad, I love the combo ...sticking with a formula car for next week, but something more modern ...worth a try ..

I just joined the RD, and was at this server..... I was looking to race here, I like the lotus....
so maybe we can get enough drivers to get this setup again or at least do a race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.1%