70 Oulton park super laggy?

I downloaded all the tracks from the HistorX track recommendation thread. Most tracks feel great, but the 70 Oulton park track is very very laggy on my machine. It feels that every few yards the game will freeze for a fraction of a second and sometimes it can be really impossible to drive the car. Do you guys have similar issues? I've tried tune down all the graphics settings but the problem is still there. Also it seems that only this very track gives me this issue.

I downloaded all the tracks from the HistorX track recommendation thread. Most tracks feel great, but the 70 Oulton park track is very very laggy on my machine. It feels that every few yards the game will freeze for a fraction of a second and sometimes it can be really impossible to drive the car. Do you guys have similar issues? I've tried tune down all the graphics settings but the problem is still there. Also it seems that only this very track gives me this issue.
We tested a 70s Oulton park version Online a few weeks back,not sure if its the same version you have but there where no Lag at all, this version included a 70,91, and newest version, same version you have ?? if not ? I can upload the version I have to RD..

We tested a 70s Oulton park version Online a few weeks back,not sure if its the same version you have but there where no Lag at all, this version included a 70,91, and newest version, same version you have ?? if not ? I can upload the version I have to RD..
Could you give a download link please? I'm such a big fan of HistorX mod now that I've downloaded every track that has been used in past HistorX club races. Maybe I used the wrong Oulton version?

Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back