CIRCUIT Trois Rivieres STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Thanks!

Excellent, we can start discussing on whats going to happen to round 7 race once it is certain it will not come true today due to lobby issue.
Also it would be nice to see a deadline on when the event is certnanly cancelled. Im quite sure there is low chance the server will be back today. I id like to go out on a drink instead of waiting for a miracle till 22.00hour

We've had to take a last minute reserve for the DHR Apex team. We have no idea where our driver Teo is so we have to replace him with Karl Dubois. I hope this is ok. I guess he cannot qualify because of this ultra late entry?

man talk about bad bad bad bad luck
in team forum i could have express my self of my disappointment

just able to join in the last min finally, but then game went into the race and never could have loaded the cars in the quali session, so it got stuck and no chance in hell anymore....
I feel so disappointed...prefer to not finish the race due to crashing the car than never start because of stupid connections

Technical issue's every race this season for us then. We thought it could not get worse this season and we was confident of getting up to 3rd spot after allready loosing a chance of retaining our title due to these out of our hands issue's, as our guys just needed to bring them home really in top 5's, but minidump for Panu and then Jack taken out turn one just sums up our season pretty much.

Our team have gived up, but it's caused by personal issues:
-The screen of Luc shut down during the race.
-I got internet problem again today (2 disconnections, 1 during training and 1 during the race). I plan to change my internet provider soon.

I'm totally disgusted :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years