7.- GRAND PRIX DE TROIS RIVIERES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the race everyone and congrats to the winners. Good thing that the race came true after lobby issue. I lost all hope and was already negative about it thus i am even more happily surprised. Pitty there were so many drop-outs, but at least we had a race.
I want to apologize to Keith Ettles for punting him in a corner. I was planning to make a move and push through that turn when it seemed that Keith lost grip and had a little spin incoming. Not expecting that i had not reaction to avoid it. Also decided not to wait because of the hazards of such action on this track. Just wanted to say it was not on purpose and i failed to avoid it. Sorry.

finally the STC is back on track, though it's a pain to see two of our backbones (DHR and Flatout, both both teams) suffer so badly all through the season. Keep a stiff upper lip, mates, we're with you. The race was superb to watch from the sidelines, congrats to everyone who made it a) onto the server and b) through gruelling 90 mins. Thx STC staff for pulling us back from the brink, cu all at Doni.

i must say the lobby ist not working for me too all the day, last night i could connect to the rd endurance server but today i get only a empty serverlist
and then i be kicked back to main menue so it seams only fixed for some ppl, anyway i was not up to race i through i share this

well Tim had problems all day trying to connect to the lobby and the last i spoke to him @ 18:00GMT tonight he still could not connect to it, and also reading this thread i see Chris also had similar problems

well mine is more to do with trying to join the STC server rather than trying to join the lobby...it might be related, but I think most likely 99.9999999% not :)
either way I think I have fixed mine that hopefully it will not happen again :)

@Neil @Michael. The server was down all day but recovered just in time and working without a problem since, so the lobby can't be the problem this evening.

• Roland Ehnström

I feel very sorry for DHR and others who had problems (why were there only one RPM car?), but myself I had an absolute BLAST yesterday, climbing from near the back of the grid to P2 on a street track. My two-stop strategy worked to absolute perfection, and was lots of fun. 84 laps at this place is a challenge as it is, 84 laps from the back on a two-stopper was insane! :D

Thank you to the organizers for fixing the server issues and to SimBin for getting the lobby fixed just before the race, finally some good luck for the league! Hope to see a full grid in the remaining races, this league is awesome! :cool:

hi lucas, very good clip!!!
i would ask you: which compression do you use for the clip?
i usually register it with fraps and then compress with virtualdub and x264 codec, but if i want your quality i need at least 300mb per minute...
could you help me please?

hi lucas, very good clip!!!
i would ask you: which compression do you use for the clip?
i usually register it with fraps and then compress with virtualdub and x264 codec, but if i want your quality i need at least 300mb per minute...
could you help me please?

Hi Nicola,
Thanks you.

What I did, captured it with Fraps, then I converted it to mp4 with my special supersonic free video converter I forgot the name from..
So wait for me to come home and check it for you and I wil come back to you.

Thanks for the race everyone and congrats to the winners. Good thing that the race came true after lobby issue. I lost all hope and was already negative about it thus i am even more happily surprised. Pitty there were so many drop-outs, but at least we had a race.
I want to apologize to Keith Ettles for punting him in a corner. I was planning to make a move and push through that turn when it seemed that Keith lost grip and had a little spin incoming. Not expecting that i had not reaction to avoid it. Also decided not to wait because of the hazards of such action on this track. Just wanted to say it was not on purpose and i failed to avoid it. Sorry.

No prob Konrad it was one of those things. I knew i was losing grip and you were very close behind, thankfully no damage done. Great race tho, a good result for our team. Really pleased with 11th as i really struggled with this track, struggled for grip the whole race and could not race as fast as i wanted too, pity as the car felt great at Mid Ohio.Thanks to everyone and congrats to the winners

I feel I must apologize to to Jack about T1. I was just "taking a look" initially, and Jack broke unexpectedly early into the corner which surprised me, and because of that I slammed on the brakes locking them slightly and turned to the inside. The car obviously didn't slow quickly enough and I had a hard time getting it to turn in. I was hoping Jack knew I was there which I think he did but maybe didn't expect that my car was under-steering so much. Really wasn't my intent to make contact at all, I had to think quickly and I made the choice to take the inside. I'm sorry that the incident ended in a retirement, but I hope to catch you on track next time, and with a cleaner outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%